[3.20] Shockwave Cyclone Build (League Starter) | Slayer | Forbidden Sanctum | Path of Exile 3.20

"
"
kryukich wrote:
does anyone have POB with clusters?

https://pastebin.com/m1qscL0V

My endgame pob for slayer cyclone with max leech (4k hp leech per second).

Something wrong with your build. For some reason your auras doesn't cost any mana in the pob. There is no way you can have 8% unreserved mana without picking "Sovereignity". Even with level 4 enlighten.

And you didn't even pick precision and dread banner mana efficiency.
Last edited by jonbeal on May 20, 2022, 6:35:44 AM
New player here. Ive got all the gems now but this setup is starting to make less sense to me.

Following these gems: Blood and Sand / Flesh and Stone / Pride / Determination / Dread Banner

I barely have mana to activate them. Am I supposed to choose from them or am I supposed to have them all on?

Can we summon 4 totems later on? because atm I dont see the point of having 2 different type of totems when I can summon max 3. Perhaps this is why we have Vaal so that makes it 3?

How does my Vaal anc warchief charge up? Seems pretty inconsitent to me.

Thanks in advance
"
I barely have mana to activate them. Am I supposed to choose from them or am I supposed to have them all on?

Yes, you are meant to have these on at all times, as these auras/stances increase your DPS or tankiness. You should end up reserving almost all your mana.

"
Can we summon 4 totems later on? because atm I dont see the point of having 2 different type of totems when I can summon max 3. Perhaps this is why we have Vaal so that makes it 3?

How does my Vaal anc warchief charge up? Seems pretty inconsitent to me.

No, you summon ancestral protector for DPS, and then Vaal ancestral warchief for DPS. Vaal ancestral warchief doesn't count for totem limit. Vaal skills charge based on kills. If you are running other vaal skills, the kills are split between them so they charge slower.
so yeah. following this build, I'm dying too much and I'm stuck at lvl 91.

This guide needs to add progression. need to replace abyssus, needs to be more survival.
Hey, Im running this build after a longer pause from the game.
Leveling was pretty smooth so far, cannot wait for the Cyclone to finally be viable!
Last edited by Chosen0 on May 24, 2022, 5:31:04 AM
"
This guide needs to add progression. need to replace abyssus, needs to be more survival.

I played Shockwave Cyclone Slayer last league - here's my PoB from 3.17: https://pastebin.com/KKEv9mpz

Also see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3ZMly9YAPA for another Shockwave Cyclone Slayer guide.

Crown of the Inward Eye is a good unique helm option instead of Abyssus. You can use lgoh while affected by vitality watchers eye, and a lgoh circle of guilt for more recovery. If you want full ailment immunity, this can be achieved by crafting boots and nodes on the tree and jewels/chest mod, or (expensive) Aul's uprising for purity of elements.

I'm trying to run a shockwave cyclone slayer again this league but haven't played much so my gear is pretty terrible.

Not really sure what can be done to improve survivability further than my 3.17 setup. You could get another additional curse via an annointment/corruption and then try to run a survivability curse.

Hi,
I am using your build and just hit 67 and now that I am on the Endgame Tree, could I ask if you could like tell me which nodes to go for first ? or maybe update the PoB and add some progression from like 10 levels to the next 10 or 15 ? cause between lev 94 and 67 is a lot and I don't really know the priorities .

Would really appreciate that !
Thank you
"
BeerLeague wrote:
If anyone has any questions, feel free to reply and I’ll answer them. Have played this as league starter this league and done all content on a 4-5ex budget without any issues.

If there is a lot of interest I can write a more in depth guide. Kinda odd that this build has 2% of the player base and doesn’t have a super involved guide anywhere. Can look at my post history if you are curious on some of the builds I’ve done in the past.

hey I have just converted to using your tree and changing some of my skills around after finding the OP build abit squish. im just curious how does hextouch work? I dunno how to link it and it's really confusing me
i cant kill any metamorph... wth... always get 1 shotted, 40 ex invested into this...
Running this now. Great build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info