[3.20] Shockwave Cyclone Build (League Starter) | Slayer | Forbidden Sanctum | Path of Exile 3.20

Hey. I have a question about cluster jewel. Passives: force multiplier, iron breaker and master the fundamentals are also good for the slayer?
does anyone have POB with clusters?
"
kryukich wrote:
does anyone have POB with clusters?

https://pastebin.com/m1qscL0V

My endgame pob for slayer cyclone with max leech (4k hp leech per second).
Last edited by DaEtoZhestko105 on May 8, 2022, 2:58:42 PM
This is the build that QUIN69 is playing in SSFHC?
So, if I apply 1 large 2 medium cluster to this build, I will need around 19 more skills. even tho I remove the jewels from the tree I still don't have enought. I tried to add Enlighten to weapon and unlearn "Mana reservation" from top, I had not enought mana.

So how do I add cluster to this build?
"
jonbeal wrote:
So, if I apply 1 large 2 medium cluster to this build, I will need around 19 more skills. even tho I remove the jewels from the tree I still don't have enought. I tried to add Enlighten to weapon and unlearn "Mana reservation" from top, I had not enought mana.

you take the reservation efficiency near "champion of the cause" ?
"
popOOOOO wrote:
"
jonbeal wrote:

in his Pob, he pick both "Champion of the Cause" and "Sovereignity". If I don't pick both then I don't have enought mana.

I tried to not pick "Sovereignity" and use Enlighten instead, it was still not enought.
"
jonbeal wrote:
"
popOOOOO wrote:
"
jonbeal wrote:

in his Pob, he pick both "Champion of the Cause" and "Sovereignity". If I don't pick both then I don't have enought mana.

I tried to not pick "Sovereignity" and use Enlighten instead, it was still not enought.

Hum, so i dont know but just enlighten is not enough, maybe someone know the build be
tter than me answer xD
Are there any alternatives that I should be looking for as far as stats go for the abyssal jewel this early into the league?
"
yissus wrote:
This is the build that QUIN69 is playing in SSFHC?

No, Quin's has less DPS but more tank, mainly via spell suppression.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info