[3.20] Shockwave Cyclone Build (League Starter) | Slayer | Forbidden Sanctum | Path of Exile 3.20

@BeerLeague can you tell me whats wrong with my build, i seem to be too squishy
"
Conquitus wrote:

Low / no life on every item and wearing abyssus.
Great build, having a lot of fun with it as a league starter!
@BeerLeague
I have reset my tree in PoB and set the points manually, not import. It is a bit less damage but simultaneous more defence. If i create your staff my dps almost doubles to 500k. So that is one point to work for me.

After seting up your configuration tab checking all sort of actives dps goes up to 1mio. But i wonder why PoB shows much more dps on Bosses/Sirus checked than unchecked no bosses. PoB is wierd. Using blood stance, not sand stance is about 1/3 (300k) of all my damage. Checking Boss/Sirus and dps goes up from 1 mio to 1.4 mio.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Conquitus wrote:

is this the only issue? i tried to copy your tree
@ConanCcM might be because of having increased damage against Unique enemies nodes in tree.

@Conquitus trust me, just switching abyssus out is HUGE survival boost. Tried original build first, then switched to BeerLeague's variant - finally started to have fun.
Last edited by Sanetor on Feb 24, 2022, 8:07:09 AM
"
Conquitus wrote:

You can use ancestral totem too, if you use multiple totem support anyway. Nice dps boost for single target. (both totems at the same time)

Get a stygian vise belt, so you can socket an additional abyss jewel for even more stats to get mire life.

Belt: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/o7XaRdYil

If you want to make exp fast, you can run some T3 Toxic Sewep map. For T5 i liked Cells and Courtyard and T7 Sili map is great like Toxic Sewer.

"
Sanetor wrote:
@ConanCcM might be because of having increased damage against Unique enemies nodes in tree.

Good point but exclusig the mastery ist just a slight dps gain.
Last edited by ConanCcM on Feb 24, 2022, 8:12:55 AM
"
ConanCcM wrote:
@BeerLeague
I have reset my tree in PoB and set the points manually, not import. It is a bit less damage but simultaneous more defence. If i create your staff my dps almost doubles to 500k. So that is one point to work for me.

After seting up your configuration tab checking all sort of actives dps goes up to 1mio. But i wonder why PoB shows much more dps on Bosses/Sirus checked than unchecked no bosses. PoB is wierd. Using blood stance, not sand stance is about 1/3 (300k) of all my damage. Checking Boss/Sirus and dps goes up from 1 mio to 1.4 mio.

It’s because of the ascendency. It adds more damage against unique enemies.
"
Conquitus wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Conquitus wrote:

You have no life on pretty much every item AND you are wearing abysuss. Those are both huge issues.

From my experience, abysuss is really only viable on builds that have max block and a crap ton of ehp, this build has neither.

It’s a terrible mapping item in general either way, it’s really only useful for bossing where you can delete the bosses before they can touch you.
"
BeerLeague wrote:

It’s because of the ascendency. It adds more damage against unique enemies.

You are right! I did not look into the ascendency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info