(((Blood Burst))) Relic of the Pact

Relic of the Pact is a unique wand that gives the Blood Sacrament skill which uses a reservation of your life with each cast. The more life your reserve the more damage and area. I reserve 84% of my life with Essence Worm for fast casting so it goes off with each cast with a large AOE.

Blood Sacrament is a physical spell, I convert it to fire damage with Watchers Eye Anger, conversion on the skill tree. The relic has increased damage with ailments so you get a burn with your hits. I use Wave of Conviction to reduce fire resistance for the burn. Its also helps clearing and is fun to play instead of just Blood Sacrament all the time.

*Note* If you hover your mouse over your life pool and use BS skill you can see how much life you are reserving with the skill.

Heres the actual description of Blood Sacrament.
Spoiler
Blood Sacrament, granted by the Relic of the Pact Unique Wand, now deals ~58% more Base Damage. It no longer has 80% more Damage with Hits and Ailments per 10 Life Reserved by this Skill. Instead, it now has 40% more Damage with Ailments per 10 Life Reserved by this Skill, and 80% more Damage with Hits per 10 Life Reserved by this Skill. It now gains +0.3% to Radius per 1% Life Reserved by this Skill (previously +0.4), and has a base Life Reservation of 2% (previously 3%). Now has a 0.35 second cooldown, and a 0.2 second cast time (previously 0.24 second).

Gear has skill gem links and enchantments etc. This is a Low life build that wants ES, Life, and attributes. You dont need a 6 link Shavs for build to work. With Cyclopean belt keep Intelligence above Strength for ailment immunity.

Its hard to build defences when using Essence Worm ring but I got some Evasion (53%) with my shield and on the tree. Ghost dance on tree gives good ES when your hit. Discipline helmet enchant is needed to be able to run it, or get a jewel with 80% Discipline mana reservation

The tree: You need armour on your boots if you the the ES/ Armour mastery.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABgUBfQKWBL8HHgkzC2ERDxGMEmkUsBZvFxwaOBpyHRQfGCcvJ6kpiyzxL9Y1kjpYOtg7DTwFPC1HBklRSbFKyEwtTwRR-1IpVcZV4FgxWFpZ819qZlRmnmjyaxdryGwIbqpvO3F5drl4DXvDe9d8u32wf8aAMIIegpuDX4PMhXuJt4qviuSMdo0LjmSPRo_6kBGQVZJukyeVLpVmm26boZvsn9-hL6HHogCpbqyYrv-vbK98sfa18rb6tzG3PrxWvorAGsBmwcXEcMauyA3NFtDQ0nzVptdK18_Yvdvn34bjautj7BjsOO9874jv6_Af8NXxivem99f5N_rS_goABhTsEYyFwqHHEf4EvyHNdrmw-7H2_fws8Q==?accountName=Rorshax&characterName=SoMoteitBee

Bandits: Help Alira for more resists and critical multiplier.

Auras : Anger, Discipline, Herald of Ash

Pantheon; Brine King , and Rakelesh

Ascendency: Righteous Providence, Inevitable Judgement, Sanctuary, Pious Path

The tree has nine jewel slots, use them to get Life,Energy Shield and Resists.[/span]Get a Watchers Eye with Anger phys conversion to fire, added crit multi is nice but can be expensive. Get a jewel with some flat Evasion.

Flasks:

The build is fun to play. Hit them hard before they hit you is the plan. You cant be asleep at the wheel with this build.

***Note*** Energy Shield will be about 1.5k less with the use of non legacy Shapers gloves and Shavs Wrappings.
Last edited by Rorshax on Sep 26, 2023, 9:50:36 PM
Last bumped on Nov 6, 2023, 3:44:18 PM
Looks like they are going to change Supreme Ego. You can have more than 1 aura but only gets improvement with reservation. Kindof a damage nerf to Anger but maybe Discipline can be squeezed into the build.
Last edited by Rorshax on Jan 25, 2022, 6:19:07 PM
Made some nice changes. Elemental ailment immune with the Cyclopean belt, except for chill. Got up to 8k ES on a LL build with no Discipline.

Last edited by Rorshax on Jan 30, 2022, 9:48:12 PM
have a pob for this?
I just updated the build for 3.17. No path of building yet still working on it.
Loosing Supreme Ego kinda sucks for reserving life with BS but was able to squeeze in Discipline.

I was kinda hoping they would have Utlimatum for this 3.17 league but they didnt have time.
Last edited by Rorshax on Feb 7, 2022, 1:11:04 PM
Good way to get more AOE is a legacy version of Dying sun flask. No need to upgrade with new flask orbs.

The build still works well, changed up the tree a bit grabbing some more cast speed.

I put up alternative BS Ignite option on the page.

BS
80% more Damage with Hits and Ailments per 10 Life Reserved

Maybe they will bring back the Relic wand for next league?
Last edited by Rorshax on Aug 5, 2022, 6:32:03 PM
Thanks for the guide. Yeah I do think ultimatum will come back next league. Is it possible to add squire to the build?
Ya I really hope they bring back Ultimatum.

Ya the Squire would be nice to play around with the mana reservation cost. I dont have one but maybe someday. I would use Power Charge on crit gem and get more charges on tree. You could use a Cast while Chanelling for another spell? I dunno. Maybe really go deep into Ignites? Faster casting? Get the 30% Life reserve efficiency on tree for more gems?

Oh ya the build is lacking a bit in Chaos Resist so a Atziri flask can help and gives a nice DPS bonus.
Last edited by Rorshax on Aug 7, 2022, 3:25:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info