Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Livestream Twitch Drops

t4t
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
unfortunately no drop for me.
no "account linked" displayed under the stream. My accounts are all linked, it works even with games I never played, but not with PoE... sad...

Thanks GGG
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Have my account linked, been logged into the stream for well over an hour, no indication of time watched, still within the time frame for when it was supposed to be receivable, haven't gotten any fancy wings.

Kinda seems like bullshit.
where is my wing, the twitch reward show I had them but none in-game?
Please
this is bs where are my wings
it said something about 'unable to verify twitch connection' so i unconnected and reconnected
i want my wings
Hey guys!

We're happy to hear how excited you guys are to get your wings. :) If you haven't received them, or are having troubles receiving them, please feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com so that we can look into it further.

Enjoy the upcoming expansion!
I was pleasantly surprised, in game the wings look nice, wasn’t too fond of them initially from the preview. These wings are huge.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info