During the livestream reveal of Siege of the Atlas expansion on January 27th PST, you will be able to earn Wasteland Wings with Twitch Drops, so don't forget to link your Path of Exile account with your Twitch account!

How to Participate

Just simply link your Path of Exile account to Twitch (see below) and watch the Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Livestream at www.twitch.tv/pathofexile, or any Path of Exile stream* for 45 minutes on Thursday January 27th. Drops will be enabled from 11am PST until 8pm PST.

You will get the Wasteland Wings after 45 minutes of accumulated watch time on any channel streaming Path of Exile during the event. This means that the drop is guaranteed for everyone who has watched any Path of Exile stream for this amount of time. This promotion is available for all accounts.

*If you're planning to stream Path of Exile during our livestream and want to enable Twitch Drops for your viewers, you can do it via your Twitch Creator Dashboard here.

Linking your Path of Exile Account to Twitch

Visit your Twitch Settings page while logged in. If your account isn't connected, click the "Connect" button for Twitch under "Other Connections". Complete the process on Twitch and you will be redirected back to your Twitch Settings page. If your account is already connected, this page should say "Your Path of Exile account is currently linked to your Twitch account."

After you have accumulated enough watch time to earn your Wasteland Wings, you must redeem them from your Twitch Inventory before the promotional period ends. Then they will be available in your microtransactions list in Path of Exile.

We've got plenty of teasers in store before the announcement, so make sure to keep up to date via our Twitter, Facebook and Forums. We'll see you at the livestream at www.twitch.tv/pathofexile!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Oof i dont like those :/ But i take it i guess
Those look awesome!
ew
Priceup let me have his firstborn
this is a lie
Free wings yay thanks GGG!
agree, ewww. So many wings and portals lately...cant use them all.
Last edited by Sitzura on Jan 18, 2022, 5:57:35 PM
twitch drop poggers
:(

i guess i'll just add them to the collection or something...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info