Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Teasers

"
arknath wrote:
"
zeraldrrr wrote:
That bow is insane Pog

nah way too low damage. Cool? sure, good? naaah. Then again 151% may be possible to roll higher and add in 30% qual then maaaaaaybe. A rare bow will most likely be much much better for the vast majority of skills.

Its insane not for its damage, imagine the memes with 12 frenzies and hella lot of extra projes. Gotta sink currency into that one
---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
"
fuxxnuts2 wrote:
what skills can shotgun with the gluttonous tide?

Barrage, and any skill using Barrage support.
why do the dev think everyone love projectiles in a circle? NO ONE WANTS THAT, you killed the last item from being good, to omega crap by adding that line.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
"
JABone1 wrote:
And here I thought threshold jewels were done...

Threshold jewels aren't 'done' and they never said they were. What they're moving away from are threshold jewels being straightforward upgrades for skills to the point that they become mandatory for those builds. Instead they're meant to be transformational of skills i.e. they allow you an alternate way to build said skill rather than simply being a necessary part of the regular build.

A regular user of Infernal Cry would never use this new jewel. It's meant for a different set of users playing a different kind of build.
Gluttonous Tide is kinda ruined by being a 'crit' bow with 6% crit chance. It'll work for 1% people with +crit chests and watcher's eyes.

Black Zenith is pleasing, though I'm not quite sure how you'd build it yet. Definitely nice as a pseudo-vaaling of a skill. Would be extremely powerful on characters with +chain.
Last edited by SuperTaster on Feb 4, 2022, 2:08:04 AM
For me main idea around Gluttonous Tide is champion with slayers overwhelm via new boss jewel. Can go with classic elehit or maybe rain of arrows/barrage. This bows looks really interesting on paper anyways.
"
Kurome wrote:
For me main idea around Gluttonous Tide is champion with slayers overwhelm via new boss jewel. Can go with classic elehit or maybe rain of arrows/barrage. This bows looks really interesting on paper anyways.

may be explosive arrow + less duration + barrage + raider + sniper mark + new mark mastery
24 arrows in 0.4 second is real

and far shot ability from sniper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info