Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Teasers

"
Everything I have done has been for Wraeclast.

For Wraeclast? Wouldn't Vanarius hold loyalty to Oriath? Did he care any for Wraeclast? Granted I missed Synthesis league so I might be ignorant of something.
Remember dying here? You will!
Yeah.... more Div Cards... Yeah...
Path of Divination Cards online

div cards killed this game farms

no drop 2.0 full of junks 99%

and what u done ? nothing just keep get cards even more and item prices drop like helldown

remember when u farming shavrones or kaoms or farming headhunters

now u just need 10000 stack deck to get all over so cheap

Last edited by kekoyaso on Jan 18, 2022, 5:27:54 AM
"
kekoyaso wrote:

and what u done ? nothing just keep get cards even more and item prices drop like helldown

Yeah. Sadly true I agree with this. Div cards made many uniques and items in general useless. Maybe the major problem here is the stacked deck itself as like u said most of the cards come from it. So its another gamble and the game have TOO MUCH gamble already.
"
IHellBoundI wrote:
"
kekoyaso wrote:

Yeah. Sadly true I agree with this. Div cards made many uniques and items in general useless. Maybe the major problem here is the stacked deck itself as like u said most of the cards come from it. So its another gamble and the game have TOO MUCH gamble already.

yes man, im trying to say this " arpg games supposted to be FARM based " u have to hunt to get upgrade "
major problem in this game this 99% drops trash u using filter to hide whole ground even " they added hide items in options "

what gonna happens next ? i cant quess anymore
Last edited by kekoyaso on Jan 18, 2022, 7:30:01 AM
"
Bijoux ... isn't that the name of a real jewellers store!? ... and isnt the word French for jewel, too! lolz

It's French for "Jewellery" bruh
That card can give say large cluster with 8 or 10 passives right? If so it is completely useless lol. More cards more "fun"!
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Id don't get it. why cluster card? I have so many clusters hat I don't bother to pick them up anymore. Totally useless. Rather make bulk exchanging cards option.
Synth me up fam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info