[3.17] 👑PoE on Steroids: ✨Flicker Strike✨ CoC Ice Nova / Spear ❄️ - S-Tier T16s, Sirus, map/boss ✔️

"
Cazziuz wrote:
well igotta say , after conversion its a beast though i have onlyt ran like 1 test map , but it was crazy fast . only thing i didnt get that i could see was the es gain on hit partr of hte watchers eye , i got the rest though.

i was wanting to ask if running a HH on this build would be considered viable? or if that slot would be better set for es and res?

but seriuslythank y ou for the pob,made my day, now im off to nap before w ork tonight ,then imma smash maps once im home ,lol thanks again !

Ahh wow, glad to hear it's ticking for you! :D

As I mentioned to Brute, HH works insanely great with the build, not so much from a damage standpoint as the speed shooting up sky-high because Soul Eater gigantism actually increases the range at which you can teleport to stuff, even prior to Ashes' increased teleport range, being huge lets you reach stuff at the edge of the screen. The build was actually tested in Standard with a HH in 3.16 before the 3.17 release so the belt slot was designed to be not-core to the build.

If you have a HH, definitely try it! (Though in practicality, Mageblood works bloody wonders too.)
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
At first I wasn't really sure whether I like it or not, felt too squishy for me. So, that's why I decided to add Tempest shield and think about dropping Opportunistic for Mistwalker, but not sure.
Leveled up a bit and now wrecking everything on maps.
BTW If you don't have HH, pick up shrine atlas passives - speed shrine zoom-zoom gang unite!
"
Herzschild wrote:
At first I wasn't really sure whether I like it or not, felt too squishy for me. So, that's why I decided to add Tempest shield and think about dropping Opportunistic for Mistwalker, but not sure.
Leveled up a bit and now wrecking everything on maps.
BTW If you don't have HH, pick up shrine atlas passives - speed shrine zoom-zoom gang unite!

Haha yeah, my only regret is not being able to wear The Gull in this build - it really scales with all the darn shrines.
If i wanted to swap my Occultist WTB for this build, what would i change in assassin tree?
Im a bit confused, do you have the Gear + Skilltree for occultist?
"
iUndeadWalker wrote:
If i wanted to swap my Occultist WTB for this build, what would i change in assassin tree?
Im a bit confused, do you have the Gear + Skilltree for occultist?

Check out the top of page 6 - exact same question answered! (Make sure you have a lot more currency because you need to run a Base Crit Watcher's which means your recoup kinda sucks compared to an ES-on-Hit Assassin - so you need better ES gear all around to make up for this lack of "tankiness".)
Last edited by primaeva on Mar 13, 2022, 10:36:44 AM
Hey, love the build!

I was wondering if anyone could help with my PoB : https://pastebin.com/7D4sFSzT , my damage against bosses feels a bit lackluster (just talking about t16 map bosses). Is there anything I am doing wrong (aside from not having 6k+ ES yet)?
"
nizarh1999 wrote:
Hey, love the build!

I was wondering if anyone could help with my PoB : https://pastebin.com/7D4sFSzT , my damage against bosses feels a bit lackluster (just talking about t16 map bosses). Is there anything I am doing wrong (aside from not having 6k+ ES yet)?

Hmm my most immediate spot that has a TON of impact on your damage output is - I don't see your Vortex - Bonechill - Arcane Surge setup. This is actually massive because your chills from Ice Nova may not stick on beefier bosses / ailment avoidance bosses, so you lose a whole ton of Chill bonuses.

Arcane Surge is a 12% more boost, Bonechill is a 14% taken boost, Chill is a crit + flat damage boost (Cospri's).. so I reckon that's about 20-30% Damage lost right there.

Finally, it could be worth rolling Unnerve on Gloves and finally fixing your resistances so Cold is the highest, giving you 8% Ele Pen from Wise Oak. All this should add up to at least 1.5x your current damage.
"
primaeva wrote:
"
nizarh1999 wrote:
Hey, love the build!

Hmm my most immediate spot that has a TON of impact on your damage output is - I don't see your Vortex - Bonechill - Arcane Surge setup. This is actually massive because your chills from Ice Nova may not stick on beefier bosses / ailment avoidance bosses, so you lose a whole ton of Chill bonuses.

Arcane Surge is a 12% more boost, Bonechill is a 14% taken boost, Chill is a crit + flat damage boost (Cospri's).. so I reckon that's about 20-30% Damage lost right there.

Finally, it could be worth rolling Unnerve on Gloves and finally fixing your resistances so Cold is the highest, giving you 8% Ele Pen from Wise Oak. All this should add up to at least 1.5x your current damage.

Ooh I did not even realize I had messed op my cold res. Thanks for the advice! All I am wondering, if I want bonechill + vortex in my setup, im gonna run short on gems in case I want to run precision as well. Should I just drop icebite to make space, or is that not worth it?
"
nizarh1999 wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
nizarh1999 wrote:
Hey, love the build!

Ooh I did not even realize I had messed op my cold res. Thanks for the advice! All I am wondering, if I want bonechill + vortex in my setup, im gonna run short on gems in case I want to run precision as well. Should I just drop icebite to make space, or is that not worth it?

Ahh definitely run Vortex Bonechill Surge - IceBite HoI is only swappable if you don't want to Mark on Hit, my bad.

(Or have an Assassin's Mark Ring).
Last edited by primaeva on Mar 14, 2022, 2:51:18 PM
Got at this stage and don't know where to throw more currency, maybe better boots with high es+res+lab enchant?

https://pastebin.com/XU2VEDQy

What should i go next?
Last edited by iUndeadWalker on Mar 14, 2022, 11:09:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info