Atlas Invasion Highlights

You really had the guts to put 3 RIPs due to a badly scripted boss that wasn't leveled according to the zone level. Really makes me think that you don't fucking care.
Kirac: "Stepbrother Baran got stuck in the Atlas Machine"
hoh, its so frckcing funny, when 3-4 bosses in yr game so imbalance and can erase you for 0.2 sec, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
INSANEEEE!!! BATCHEST!! WOOOOO LETS GOOOOO!!
Post tone-deaf collection of RIPs I've ever seen.

Triple highlight of the one boss you fucked up on? That accounts for what, 60% of the useless videos I just watched?
love you guys...but shavs is super bugged...come on its been 2 weeks across multiple events.
Not sure why players getting InstaGibbed are highlights. They weren't even interesting deaths.

Running along and DEAD is one of the most obnoxious parts of PoE, not a highlight of playing.

The Shaper death in Mud Flats was fun, running the hell away from Shaper and living is good.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Weird somehow I had not once such problems with the shavronnes up to maps and still no problem, the only bosses which were somehow a problem was chayula and the guys with the weird bleed thing which you cannot deny with anti bleed and which duration is so high that you only can deal with if you high amount of reg or life gain on hit
The boss that gave me the most trouble was Skullbeak. That stun charge and chaos aura were nasty when he was the first mob I ran into stepping out on The Coast for the first time. It almost put me off the event when I ran into The Purifier right after, but he went down like a chump.
A very fun and nice event overall but coming after all other.. and doing the campaing again.. and no boss signature uniques drop.. and only 10 days?

complainging in hope for improvement

but for me it's one of the best.

You could have this one and endless delve running alongside normal league it would be fun.

Or just endless delve as alternate leveling please like D3 adventure mode, of those of us who had already done the campaing 3000 thousand times.

Please. FFS i could pay for a feature like campaing skip
Loved this event. Having random bosses in areas was fun, specially when they ganged up and you had 3 or 4 together.

Sad I didn't get as far as I would have liked, but with it being Christmas/New Year's/School Holidays there just wasn't enough hours in a day.

Would love to see this incorporated into the main game somehow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info