Over the Christmas weekend we started the Atlas Invasion event and we're very happy to see that our community is having so much fun in it. The Atlas Invasion ends at Noon January 3rd (PST) (which is Jan 03, 2022 3:00 PM (EST) (log in to view in your local time)), so you still have time to join the event before it ends. In the meantime, we've gathered some Twitch highlights, captured by our players so far. Check them out below!

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Kind of funny how 3 of the RIPs you show here are due to a bugged boss(act 9 Shavronne). Will she be fixed or do we just need to pay extra attention to her voicelines while leveling for the rest of the event? I'm fine either way but it'd be good to know.

EDIT: to be clear: still love the event, all other bosses are manageable. It's just A9 Shavronne while leveling that's completely broken on early levels.
Last edited by xaitv on Dec 28, 2021, 6:06:58 PM
Some of the bosses are just unbalanced. I dont care low loot/hight power of the boss. But some of them are just x4, x5 harder than the other one even with 7k sustain, full block and armore with resist.... but funny event anyway for sure

Though not in the clips, it's funny how far the breach bosses will chase you.
-.-
I am Drakunia... and you are not! And I am also GFL (Gamer For Life)
Besides Shavronne, the other boss who seems bugged is Stone of the Currents (the Lightning Golem boss of the Wharf map). Both are way out of line.
Cool. Looking forward to news of the new league though
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Haha death = funny
Heheh.. It definitely kept me on my toes leveling.
I liked this event.
Oohh.. Look at that!
"
xaitv wrote:
Kind of funny how 3 of the RIPs you show here are due to a bugged boss(act 9 Shavronne). Will she be fixed or do we just need to pay extra attention to her voicelines while leveling for the rest of the event? I'm fine either way but it'd be good to know.

EDIT: to be clear: still love the event, all other bosses are manageable. It's just A9 Shavronne while leveling that's completely broken on early levels.

Soon™
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info