3.16.2 Hotfix

Not acceptable to change the race during the race. Especially when the rewards are tied to spamming as many characters as possible, so those low level xp rates actually matter.

Revert this. Some whiners should not get changes mid god damn race. Yes it was slow, fix it for next endless heist. Go back on this as soon as possible.
Nice, low level heist xp was just annoying.
"
albert2006xp wrote:
Not acceptable to change the race during the race. Especially when the rewards are tied to spamming as many characters as possible, so those low level xp rates actually matter.

Revert this. Some whiners should not get changes mid god damn race. Yes it was slow, fix it for next endless heist. Go back on this as soon as possible.

The only thing that not acceptable is listening to no-lifer who like to wasting his time for annoying leveling and pushing just like it's not a game but some work or life-matter crap I dunno. People have to play games for fun and enjoy process. Most people playing this events not for stupid mtx prizes but for fun. This is a good chance for testing builds while you have increased experience and so much loot in heist. PS: I just thankful for this hotfix which bringing more fun in this event.
After disrespecting the players who invested their time in the game by abandoning the league a week and a half after her release, you are doing it again for the players of the endless heist events...
May Le Toucan bless your journey.
"
Kyretheti wrote:
"
albert2006xp wrote:

The only thing that not acceptable is listening to no-lifer who like to wasting his time for annoying leveling and pushing just like it's not a game but some work or life-matter crap I dunno. People have to play games for fun and enjoy process. Most people playing this events not for stupid mtx prizes but for fun. This is a good chance for testing builds while you have increased experience and so much loot in heist. PS: I just thankful for this hotfix which bringing more fun in this event.

If you don't like the event, the regular league is there for you. Test builds as much as you want there, you're even going to get so much practice at the campaign, you'll be so fast next league start.

There was a time to adjust XP for this event and that time was about 5 days ago.

Gross that they would make such a change to cater to anti-gamer casuals who use the word "no-lifer" in a bad light. No lifers should be the only target audience this game should ever care for as it is a hardcore gamer game. Or so Chris wants us to think. Then they do things like this, or the abomination that is the Atlas this league, or Harvest. Hmm.

Revert this change. Revert it faster.
I'm glad this was changed, having fun in the remainder of the event is more important than no-lifers whining about mtx rewards (which is literally just pixels, there are no cash prizes). it's supposed to be fun, not a job.

and GGG, please (please) playtest the other events at least a few hours to catch things like this in advance for delirium and atlas invasion.
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
Oh, nice.
Now we can start?

P.s.
Nah, without job speed, its halfmeasure.
Last edited by DarkJen on Dec 20, 2021, 3:41:43 AM
"
Almateran wrote:
After disrespecting the players who invested their time in the game by abandoning the league a week and a half after her release, you are doing it again for the players of the endless heist events...

Yeah, they should at least communicate about this, so who started in friday, waited for this 'hot' fix.
"
Nabeshin4 wrote:
Changing the rules of a race during the race does not feel good.

Not a factor at all unless the prizes are significant, like Gauntlet.

This has negligible prizes. GGG did exactly the right thing, even if it was 42 hours later than it should have been.

If this scenario comes up again, GGG should repeat this decision. If a couple bosses are overtuned in Atlas Invasion, they should be patched, not allowed to ruin the whole event.
Le Toucan Will Return
EDIT: Ignore.
Last edited by Sgt_Cookie2 on Dec 20, 2021, 3:41:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info