Core Supporter Packs End Soon!

damn ! i wanna spend more $$$ on MTX !!! Go go GGG
Legit subpar MTX core packs. Only the Harvest pack is semi-passable. The previous versions were way better. Hopefully the next packs are actually enticing again!
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
cant wait to see what next core packs gonna look like already saved for the most expensive one xd
@Natalia_GGG

How do we reserve a pack for console if we want to purchase all 4/5 of the core packs but won't be able to during the next few weeks due to other circumstances? Do we just purchase one of the packs for now and let it bake in the microtransaction section in the store? Also, how long after the due date will these be available if the packs are reserved? Appreciate the assistance and the news and can't wait to see what other amazing core support packs GGG has to offer for next year!
is it possible to buy just harvest core pack with just the harvest armour ? I dont want to spend 250 usd and get everything - I just wanted harvest
Let's see what the next batch brings~
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.
Looking forward to them
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Pro.
When will you release it? I'm itching !!!!
oh i miss it...
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info