Core Supporter Packs End Soon!

"soon". like, in 6 weeks
NICE..
All this while and I guess I could never afford the Harvest Core Pack cause $240 is like $1k+ after conversion :')

To be honest, I think I might skip the next one unless it's supergood, I really have all the mtx I want and the same goes for the tabs, I really need something looking amazing to be motivated to spend any more money, for me a div card make more sense at this point
Incredible lame how "buy it now or it's gone forever" "gaming companies" exploit the cyber scarcity in order to get people to buy their shit.

This isnt any different.

2021 and people still think this is okay.
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.
Release the past leagues mystery boxes and i'll buy the packs
"
Kulthanel wrote:
Incredible lame how "buy it now or it's gone forever" "gaming companies" exploit the cyber scarcity in order to get people to buy their shit.

This isnt any different.

2021 and people still think this is okay.

This is absolutely okay. I want this game to continue to function and provide more leagues to play.

This "exploiting" company allows anyone to play their game in full for free. No paid DLCs that were actually cut out original content prepped to be paywalled, no obligatory subscriptions, no nothing, just whole game available to play. Albeit it's rather unrealistic to play long-term without some basic stash tabs.

Supporter packs are just this, a show of support for the creators and the main way the game gets funded. It's just cosmetics, if you don't want it don't buy Lmao.
I hope this means the Delv stuff will go into the store because I didnt want all the other packs just to get Delve.
"
I hope this means the Delv stuff will go into the store because I didnt want all the other packs just to get Delve.

I have bad news for you mate...

I meant Harvest but yea that sucks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info