3.16 Billion DPS Boneshatter Stacker JUGG Physical Immune / 90 Max Res / Transcendence [Videos]

Your shade form and the 3 purity/malev auras will act normal if the map / invitation has "Temp Chain" curse. That map/invitation temp chain will cancel out YOUR own temp chain effect and all the duration/effect we dump into it.

just a word of warning; double check your invitations and stay away from "Cursed w/temp chains" mod

Great build; been playing it for a wk now in std.

i've done possessed foe uber elder / maven / feared/twisted several auls and obv 30 wave sims

I ramp up for bosses with vaal breach in southbounds - replacing mantra with balabalabablaa timeless jewel and soul ripper flask.

balba allows the soul ripper to gain a charge
pop the ripper and boom vaal breach ready
put on southbound gloves and put back on mantra
pop vaal breach and ramp to the mooooon!

swap back in your normal gloves and zoooooom
"Actually as the #1 Slayer's Banker..."
"Actually as the #1 Guardian's Banker..."
also gg Zang on the writeup!

BigJimSlade here from MF Acad

"Actually as the #1 Slayer's Banker..."
"Actually as the #1 Guardian's Banker..."
"
zzang wrote:

your first 3 questions are answered by reading the guide completely. Check the gear section, read the notes. Check the mechanics section.

Ok, let me rephrase it: is this build viable without two of most expensive jewels in the league? How much curse effectiveness it need to get 100% Shade Form uptime? If, for example, I get myself only 4 of small jewels on two large ones, will Shade form duration be enough to kill a boss? Or craracter won't be able to ramp up in this time?
About March of the Legion, I was just curious about "mana reservation duration" part of the Blessing Support. How much it lasts with all of these increases?
"
indeed317 wrote:
also gg Zang on the writeup!

BigJimSlade here from MF Acad

Thank you for the contribution. Ramp up can be done with the described bosses on ordinary content indeed.

"
lorrey wrote:

Ok, let me rephrase it: is this build viable without two of most expensive jewels in the league? How much curse effectiveness it need to get 100% Shade Form uptime? If, for example, I get myself only 4 of small jewels on two large ones, will Shade form duration be enough to kill a boss? Or craracter won't be able to ramp up in this time?
About March of the Legion, I was just curious about "mana reservation duration" part of the Blessing Support. How much it lasts with all of these increases?

Quotes from the gear and mechanics section:

"
In league you will need to use 2*Voices 3 or 2*Voices 1 in best case together with 6 small curse clusters because you have no access to medium curse clusters.

"
The goal is to reach roughly ~ 155% curse effect which is then multiplied by Supre Ego Keystone by 1.5 and ~ 110% increased skill effect duration on top of 10% more skill effect duration.

"
Thanks to duration effects those auras will last 1 - 2 minutes.

"
So the reason we are stacking Increased Skill Effect Duration, Increased Cooldown Recovery (20% from elevated shaper or crusader Belt this is important!) and Curse Effect for temp chains is to reach longer duration of Shade Form than its actual cooldown.

Last edited by zzang on Dec 4, 2021, 5:10:57 AM
It looks nice, will try this build later days, xD
"
zzang wrote:

Quotes from the gear and mechanics section:

"
In league you will need to use 2*Voices 3 or 2*Voices 1 in best case together with 6 small curse clusters because you have no access to medium curse clusters.

"
The goal is to reach roughly ~ 155% curse effect which is then multiplied by Supre Ego Keystone by 1.5 and ~ 110% increased skill effect duration on top of 10% more skill effect duration.

Ok, got my calculator and done it myself.
Calculations

Original skill cooldown = 45sec.
With 20% cdr on belt 45/1.2=37.5sec.

Base duration = 3sec. We need to increase skill duration by 37.5/3=12.5 times.

Skill effect duration:
257% increased, 10% more. Total multiplier is 3.927

12.5/3.927=3.18 - duration multiplier required from curse.

3.18=1/(1-20%*eff), eff=5*(1-1/3.18)=3.43 - total curse effect

Before Supreme Ego scaling: 3.43/1.5=2.286

So we need more than 128.6% total of Increase Curse Effect to make it work.

128.6% is much less than 155% you mentioned. It means we can skip one of small cluster jewels and go with just one Voices.

Also, due to most of our damage coming from the trauma stacks and Mantra of Flames, we can sacrifice some damage nodes on tree and grab another cluster socket to our right, just under the ranger tree and socket last cmall cluster there COMPLETELY AVOIDING ANY VOICES USAGE.

And if you calculate all Increase Curse Effect on three and clusters you'll have 155% with 5 jewels. In theory it's even possible to run this on 4 of them.

BTW, auras in boots will last for 190.5sec and will reserve mana for 3.5sec.

IDK where you got your numbers, but my calculator shows me completely different ones. Or I've calculated something wrong?
Last edited by lorrey on Dec 4, 2021, 6:40:47 AM
"
lorrey wrote:

IDK where you got your numbers, but my calculator shows me completely different ones. Or I've calculated something wrong?

Again from the guide in regards to the numbers:
"
If you expect lots of accurate math then screw that we are going by rough estimations because exact numbers dont make any difference at those big values you will see.

But now as you did your homework you missed an important thing. Its correct with 129% curse effect and the given increased duration modifiers (i missed the duration from Malevolence that i have updated in the guide buy now) it BARELY overlaps.

This means the chances to increase a fuck up where your shadeform runs out and your mighty stacks pumped arm bends towards your face and oneshots you is very high. I tried to prevent that case by recommending a setup that provides enough of a time frame to have a saftey buffer.

You can absolutley go an try that edge case where you barely overlap with the CD but dont come here afterwards and complain that it feels bad/unreliable.

As for the skill tree if you skip some life and other points you might reach that ranger cluster but then you are probably in lvl 100 range. In my case i upgraded my amulet slightly to free up 2 skill points and place them into max resist on the prismatic cluster:

I will recommend in my guide a default setup that works 100% and is comfy to play but feel free to try a more tighter setup and report back in how the gameplay feels.

My auras in the presented setup last roughly ~ 2 minutes and 15 seconds.

Last edited by zzang on Dec 4, 2021, 8:23:59 AM
Anyway to consistently survive wave 20+ kosis leap slam ability? Or prevent him from doing it? I thought staying on top of him meant he wouldn't do it... Maybe it's the totem causing it?
I didnt have problems yet maybe because Kosis can deal 50% chaos damage which can hurt at negative chaos res.
Hi Z, Where do you SSF the chest? Rest pretty much have/can get.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 5, 2021, 9:43:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info