3.16 Billion DPS Boneshatter Stacker JUGG Physical Immune / 90 Max Res / Transcendence [Videos]

sometimes my shadeform is not long enough on me. i dont understand why. it just fall too soon off.

can you look at my character? maybe i did something wrong with the items/gems?

i always refresh my puritys/malevolence every wave :(
Hi, thank you for taking time to post this.

Maybe I know, how did you level this and what at what stage you switch to start using BoneShatter?

Thanks again.
1st. Maybe I missed something, but is it possible to get similar gear in league? Or that is standart-only build? Cause AFAIK there are no more curse effect medium jewels in league.
2nd. Can you provide some numbers for curse effect needed to have 100% Shade Form uptime? Cause PoB can't calculate that and manually I've got ~700% required
3rd. How exactly Blessing from boots is working? From skill description I see "mana reservation duration". So that duration will be increased too? That means that this build need a lot of time to prepare for the fight.
4th. Can this build withstand any chaos damage? Cause low chaos res + almost no mitigation results in painful death on hunter mobs.
Anyways, this is one crazy build I'm gonna try if my budget let me)
Last edited by lorrey on Dec 3, 2021, 12:38:20 PM
"
Xeklen wrote:
sometimes my shadeform is not long enough on me. i dont understand why. it just fall too soon off.

Hello,

its hard to tell without seeing a video of this. Maybe its some weird mods?
So far i had no issues yet. Please post a video for further analysis.

"
commonjunks wrote:
Hi, thank you for taking time to post this.

Maybe I know, how did you level this and what at what stage you switch to start using BoneShatter?

Thanks again.

Uh this is a classical switch at lvl 96/97 build from something else the voices clusters in league will drain lots of skill points.
What i did: I had a lvl 100 Berserker and respecced into Juggernaut.

"
lorrey wrote:
1st. Maybe I missed something, but is it possible to get similar gear in league? Or that is standart-only build? Cause AFAIK there are no more curse effect medium jewels in league.
2nd. Can you provide some numbers for curse effect needed to have 100% Shade Form uptime? Cause PoB can't calculate that and manually I've got ~700% required
3rd. How exactly Blessing from boots is working? From skill description I see "mana reservation duration". So that duration will be increased too? That means that this build need a lot of time to prepare for the fight.
4th. Can this build withstand any chaos damage? Cause low chaos res + almost no mitigation results in painful death on hunter mobs.
Anyways, this is one crazy build I'm gonna try if my budget let me)

Hello,

your first 3 questions are answered by reading the guide completely. Check the gear section, read the notes. Check the mechanics section.

In Regards to 4: Im currently at 53% chaos res with Unrelenting Ascendancy Note and absolute shit gear. You can swap a flask for Amethyst Flask or simply improve gear to hit 75% chaos res.

If something is unclear after reading the guide you can feel free to ask.
Last edited by zzang on Dec 3, 2021, 1:19:31 PM
Smoothest way to level up a jugg to lvl90 theese days is ?
Havn't played a marauder in a long time.
"
"
zzang wrote:
"
Xeklen wrote:

Hello,

its hard to tell without seeing a video of this. Maybe its some weird mods?
So far i had no issues yet. Please post a video for further analysis.

Hey. Something is taking my temp chains off.... some kind of mob, i dont knowm its kinda weird. dont have video footage :(

Last edited by Xeklen on Dec 3, 2021, 4:16:21 PM
Does the build still function without voices ?
"
chockdoo wrote:
Smoothest way to level up a jugg to lvl90 theese days is ?
Havn't played a marauder in a long time.

Boneshatter itself is not bad with Berserker. I would probably play that and rush to lvl 92 from there on join Chayula and 5 Way rotations for lvl 98/99.

"
Acidfox wrote:
Does the build still function without voices ?

Please specify. Is your question referring to standard? Then the answer is yes it can function without voices.

If you are referring to league then no, you neeed 2* voices as core item with 6 small curse clusters.

"
Xeklen wrote:

Hey. Something is taking my temp chains off.... some kind of mob, i dont knowm its kinda weird. dont have video footage :(

I would gladly help but with this vague description i have no idea. Self temp chains does not disappear for no reason. Either make a video or try to be more specific in describing the situation where it happens, what your curse effect, skill effect duration and % CDR is.
Last edited by zzang on Dec 3, 2021, 4:59:05 PM
inb4 nerf
Forum pvp
"
lolozori wrote:
inb4 nerf

Enjoy hard, enjoy fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info