HH/Mageblood drop.

Just a quick question guys.

I used path of mathh MF guide "Big investment". Played this strategy a week now.

By chance I went back to his video and read a few comments. One asked "Do you think its worth doing this level of investment in t6 tower?" path of mathh answer was "I would say no, since only RARE monsters can drop the headhunter / mageblood in t6 maps" My question: Can HH / Mageblood generally only be dropped by rare monsters? Or ONLY from rare monsters on Tier 6 maps? So if I run Tier 10, can any monster drop HH / Mageblood?
Last bumped on Dec 1, 2021, 9:53:19 PM
The Tier of map does not matter.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Also its realy rare uniques... Ppl with 200+ quality and 300+ rairity on t16 after do 1000+ maps can't drop it... They farm tower because of nurse cards, its more common than drop hh
I see, but his comment is kinda interesting. I mean, i do not expect to drop any HH or Mageblood while farming some Nurses/Exalted. But i just want to know if HH/Mageblood can only drop from Rare Monsters or not.
Rare monsters have a higher monster lvl than white/magic mobs. Math’s video mentioned something like “the community determined that HH/Mageblood drops from monster lvl [#+].” And because that monster lvl is only attainable vie rare mobs in a t6 tower map, the recommendation would be to farm t10 Tower if you can since any mob there can drop those belts.

This is based on the community and their comments/chat, so grain of salt. However they do have more HH & Mageblood than you and I do, so maybe they’re correct.
yea, as the above poster said.

it is assumed that mageblood requires monster level 75 to drop, because looking at all the available magebloods, very few/none exist with an ilvl below that. and it is possible to get lower than normal ilvl items through divination card turn ins.

headhunter used to be ilvl 42, and i have definitely seen people drop this in the acts, not just mapping. so you could possibly drop one in t6 tower. but mageblood... possibly not.

white mobs in a t6 map would be monster level 73 (too low). Magic monsters are level 74 (+1 above base, still too low). Rare and unique monsters are 75 (+2 above base), so this is why "only rare monsters can drop it".

However, this is all COMMUNITY SPECULATION/anecdotal. GGG does not provide this type of information.

^

I'm sorry what?

iLVL, area levels, and monster level are purely speculative? Huh??
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
There's no such thing as target farming/dropping HH/Mageblood.

You can increase your odds to drop uniques (in general) but that's all. Hoping Mageblood or HH will drop is wishful thinking, and if it does drop it's pure luck.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
^

I'm sorry what?

iLVL, area levels, and monster level are purely speculative? Huh??

the information regarding *WHERE MAGEBLOOD/HH CAN DROP*

obviously we know area level == base monster level == ilvl.
"
There's no such thing as target farming/dropping HH/Mageblood.

You can increase your odds to drop uniques (in general) but that's all. Hoping Mageblood or HH will drop is wishful thinking, and if it does drop it's pure luck.

No one's suggesting it can be target farmed, but evidence suggests that it can only drop at/above iLvl 75, which, if true, means it's simply not possible to drop in maps <T6 (instead of just being crushingly rare).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info