New Microtransaction: Automaton Spark Effect

As has already been mention but clearly not enough, the shock effect should also match MTX. This pretty much goes for any MTX effect. Why do we have to keep telling you this?

Also, you need to start making MTX skill effects that work with several skills, just like you do for the heralds.
Last edited by Ianpact on Nov 30, 2021, 8:17:20 PM
Looks awesome! I'll definitely get this when I do spark again. looks fantastic. too bad it wasn't out last league!

Keep up the good work on the mtx
Ah yes Aura stacking spark guardian, in delirium,10ex budget, 8Mdps, best time in PoE ever.

Rip spark, yee shall always be remembered.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I'm with the others here in saying, the effect looks absolutely amazing, but the hit effects not matching would be a reason for me not to use it. I think for the price asked for these effects, it's not unreasonable to ask for matching hit effects. It's those details that set you apart.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Looks great.
Great music in the presentation, but yet again you have drowned out the skill effect sounds too much. I wanna be able to hear what the skill effects sounds like before i buy it since you do not refund, so please stop drowning out the skill effect sounds
Sometimes you guys make these awesome mtx skins, and then ruin them by keeping old effects on top, or not changing all the colours.

That blue spark when shocking enemies with this skill effects looks aweful. It's like the ignites with the new incinerate skin, and other skills older skins too.

Note: though i have a slight separate complain there. Why is the new incinerate skin just some purple added on top of the blue incinerate? Really needed to make the blue bits a bit different too, like a dark blight purple, or the bright teal from one of the cyclone skins.
Why automaton arc actually make the shock red and this spark effect won't?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Nice !
Bad Seed
Does this MTX actually help with the huge FPS drops when using the Spark skill?

I enjoy Spark, but both on my own PC and on Nvidia NOW, when I play it there are huge FPS drops very often.

I've died multiple times because of the FPS drops and had to quit using the skills because of it.

Can anyone from GGG please comment on the low performance the Spark Skill has?

Are you aware the basic visuals of Spark (or Spark itself) is causing big FPS drops to the point where the skill becomes unplayable in end game with multiple projectiles flying around?

Is this MTX going to improve the optimization issues with it, like most of the latest MTX on skills do?
I grow weary of recolors, that are half assed done. Same complaint as others, fix the ailment effect...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info