GGG has officially abandoned console

I have stopped supporting GGG due to this BS... When they claim that Console is Fully Supported and is a full game likethe pc version and they dont include the events we as console players dont get the full experince and there for its not the full game... And there for they will not see Any income from my wallet.... Its sad i love PoE but not as its is run on console.
its the new year and still no patch... nothing has changed. no communication at all with consoles. im betting ggg's office smells like wet bread.
"
QQPQ wrote:
Console players were asking right from the very start which, if any, of the December events would be on console. No response.

Apparently, they don't have time to get them certified.

Which is 100% BS. Because they get things certified in less than a week on a regular basis.

GGG has known about this for weeks, if not months.

They absolutely had time.

Oh, and I'm 100% looking forward to this post getting deleted.

I'll be posting screenshots of it to Reddit if it gets deleted here.

I always love the whining about "they will silence my voice" from these threads when I have never seen anything like that.
"
TheKid83417 wrote:

I always love the whining about "they will silence my voice" from these threads when I have never seen anything like that.

How exactly would you see threads that they deleted?

I have personally had 1 thread and about half a dozen posts deleted. Mostly during a time when they were being *way* too aggressive with their interpretation of the "needlessly negative" clause.

If you poke around these threads a bit, you'll find a few other people who actually had their comments or threads around this topic deleted. I'm guessing they were less restrained with their choice of words than I was.

Unrelated to your unfounded attack, I'm cautiously optimistic that GGG is making effort for consoles again.

We get a decent prize for the boss rush (even if it isn't parity with PC), and we got a spoiler of a change to the controls, which as a specific change (and solution) that the community has been asking for. So at least 1 person at GGG listened to some of what we have to say.

Hopefully we won't fall completely off the radar again.

"
TheKid83417 wrote:
"
QQPQ wrote:
Console players were asking right from the very start which, if any, of the December events would be on console. No response.

Apparently, they don't have time to get them certified.

Which is 100% BS. Because they get things certified in less than a week on a regular basis.

GGG has known about this for weeks, if not months.

They absolutely had time.

Oh, and I'm 100% looking forward to this post getting deleted.

I'll be posting screenshots of it to Reddit if it gets deleted here.

You have never noticed removal of posts/threads that were critical of GGG? That’s laughable…really just…..
Hi guys,

I have raised a suggestion to GGG for migrating console account to pc, please see outside and reply to it if you are interested.

We need more discussion so GGG can see it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info