December Events 2021

Voidcember Events 2021

Pass.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Fart_Smucker wrote:
"
Nibelton wrote:
"
albert2006xp wrote:
Laughing so hard at the voided comments. All leagues are voided, Standard doesn't matter.

ikr ? playing league and cry about void and STD KEKLEO

A league tends to last more then 10 days giving people a long time to progress and do the things they want. So introducing a bunch of these short events that are of course voided also is nothing short of a waste of time to get into as before you know it its over. But those who are obsessed/addicted and no life which is what is still and almost only fueling this game, go for it.

Free MTX is a waste of time? Then ignore this free opportunity to get free MTX because it doesn't cater perfectly to you and just keep playing standard at your own pace.
I dont play poe on console but if was, i prob wouldnt be too happy. It would however been much nicer if you instead announced improvements to the current league mechanic which has been completely abandoned.
Will these events run on all platforms?
Events are PC-only.

????????????????????

WHAT? this is blatant discrimination against console players!!!!!!!!!!

He spends a lot of money on the game to find out that he can't even take part in the events anymore ...
The failure, I hope, will compensate and you will release a private event on your console players
"
"This event is voided"
No and goodbye!
"
Ithionne wrote:
"
Fart_Smucker wrote:
A league tends to last more then 10 days giving people a long time to progress and do the things they want. So introducing a bunch of these short events that are of course voided also is nothing short of a waste of time to get into as before you know it its over. But those who are obsessed/addicted and no life which is what is still and almost only fueling this game, go for it.

Free MTX is a waste of time? Then ignore this free opportunity to get free MTX because it doesn't cater perfectly to you and just keep playing standard at your own pace.

I will never understand what fun MTX adds to the game.
"
"
behapower wrote:
Broken heart. Need to know why there is no console events... Last year was on console endless delve. Sad sad sad sad. Was looking foward for this events.

Unfortunately, we're not able to run these events on console this time around as they're new event types and if they require any fixes we wouldn't be able to get those through certification over the holiday period. Delve has had some updates which would need to go through various certifications to be compatible with console again and it won't be possible in time for the event starting. Once these events have taken place on PC, it's our hope that we can get them ready for console so they can be run simultaneously on all platforms if we run them again.

Might I suggest in future you set expectations right from the get go with regard to your console community. People were asking right from the initial announcement about consoles but you didn't respond until now and even buried the answer in an faq rather than be forthcoming.

Sure folks will still be disappointed but you literally let hype build up only to then take it away from us at the last moment. That is the worst option to take and will leave a bitter taste in the mouth regardless of how valid your reasons are for not running this on console.

Last edited by BalsBigBrother on Nov 28, 2021, 5:48:49 PM
"
Mindelo wrote:
"
Ithionne wrote:
"
Fart_Smucker wrote:

I will never understand what fun MTX adds to the game.

Dudę, no offence but you are playing ONLY standard ssf. You probably didn't even touched new content like simulacrum 30 waves etc. And u call that fun? Ummm
5 free portals is fantastic.
"
Console users not invited. Yeah as usual GGG happy to take money but treat us like red headed step child.
yeah GOD FORBID I get to do blight maps with my IRL best friend that plays on PS4.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info