This holiday season is packed with action! Over the next five weeks, our players will challenge themselves in six types of Path of Exile events, including three new ones which we've never run before. In this news post we've gathered everything you need to know about these events, but first, check out the trailer below!

Face the darkness of the Azurite Mine and forget everything else in this returning event. You begin the event in the Mine Encampment and cannot leave the Mine. All you can do is Delve. All sulphite costs have been removed, and the Mine scales from level 1 instead of its usual scaling.

We're not completely heartless, so you have some help. You start with a stack of Scrolls of Wisdom and some powerful unique items. Lilly Roth has shown up in the mine encampment to sell you gems, and she's running a special offer — all gems cost only a single Scroll of Wisdom. At level 1, and every 10 character levels until level 70, you gain 3 passive skill points to make up for the ones you'd normally get from quests. And of course the Altar of Ascendancy is available, granting you 2 Ascendancy passive skill points when you reach levels matching the area level of each Labyrinth. But you can't escape Kitava's curses either — you lose resistances and start incurring an experience penalty on death when you reach levels 40 and 70.

If you played last year's Endless Delve event, the main difference this time is the rework to the Azurite Mine from 3.16.0. However, there are a couple more changes. Firstly, Lilly Roth will now accept divination card turn-ins if you manage to gather a full set of a card. Secondly, early level scaling has changed to accommodate the changes to normal Delve scaling. The area level of the mines now matches the depth until depth 77, where it merges into normal Delve level scaling.

• Starting at Noon December 3 (PST) which is Dec 03, 2021 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)
  • Ending at Noon December 13 (PST) which is Dec 13, 2021 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)
  • Standard Solo Self-Found, Hardcore Solo Self-Found versions available.
  • This event is voided. (Items and characters do not transfer to parent leagues at the end of the event)

Endless Delve Event Prizes
Demigod's Authority
The top five of each Ascendancy Class in both versions of the event will be awarded a Demigod's Authority. Each Demigod's Authority will display your event class rank. Changing your Ascendancy Class is disabled for the duration of the event.

Atlantis Mystery Box
In the Endless Delve Event, you'll be automatically awarded an Atlantis Mystery Box for reaching level 50. This is a guaranteed prize that's only available once per account. Leveling multiple characters in the same event will not grant multiple mystery boxes.

Random Draw Microtransactions
If you reach one of the level thresholds below, you'll automatically be in the draw to win one of the microtransaction prizes below. These will be drawn at random and shared across all versions of the event.

The microtransaction prizes are not awarded automatically based on meeting the level requirements. Prizes will be awarded after the end of the event. Leveling multiple characters in the same event will increase your chances of winning one of the randomly-drawn prizes.
Path of Exile: Royale is returning for three days over the holiday period. If you haven't played Royale before, you can read all about it here. But that's not all — this version of Royale has a twist! At roughly 8 minutes into the round, Brutus will spawn in the centre of the safe zone, chained up and inactive. You can choose to wake him up and fight him. Should you kill him you will be rewarded with guaranteed unique item drops… or you can just lure him into attacking your competition. The choice is yours!

Day 1
  • Starting at Noon December 8 (PST) which is Dec 08, 2021 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)
  • Ending at Noon December 9 (PST) which is Dec 09, 2021 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)

Day 2
  • Starting at Noon December 22 (PST) which is Dec 22, 2021 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)
  • Ending at Noon December 23 (PST) which is Dec 23, 2021 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)

Day 3
  • Starting at Noon December 29 (PST) which is Dec 29, 2021 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)
  • Ending at Noon December 30 (PST) which is Dec 30, 2021 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)

On December 10th, community streamer Zizaran has organised a 10-day Class Gauntlet Event in the Scourge League. Racers will compete and earn points by leveling characters, killing bosses and delving to see how all of the classes fare in some of Path of Exile's most difficult encounters. The event will take place as a Hardcore Solo Self-Found Event League provided by us with a range of damage and life mods active. The prize pool is funded by the community and Zizaran's Event Partner.

The event will have Increased Monster Damage, More Monster Life, Increased Monster Speed, Increased Area of Effect and two new mods: Additional Projectiles and Increased Life of Unique Monsters. We have created this as an Event League that is available to all players. To join, simply log in on the day of the event and click "Join" in the bottom right corner of the character selection screen.

Players will receive points based on levels, specific boss kills as well as their Delve progress. Don't forget, to get boss kill points you must submit your kills in the Path of Exile Community Racing Discord which you can join by clicking here.

• Starting at Noon December 10 (PST) which is Dec 10, 2021 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)
  • Ending at Noon December 20 (PST) which is Dec 20, 2021 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)

Zizaran's Gauntlet Prizes
The prize pool is crowdfunded by Zizaran's event partner and community streamers! In addition, streamers and their communities will be able to create a bounty with the money they fundraise for the event. Bounties are a custom prize that can be awarded to players for achieving a specified goal in the event. Keep an eye out on their social media for announcements regarding when their fundraisers are taking place and what they will be!

Zizaran's Event Partner will be matching all contributions to the prize pool (Up to $25,000). The total prize pool will be split as follows:
  • The bounties placed by streamers and their communities during the fundraisers
  • The prize pool minus bounties will be awarded as follows:
  • Rank 1 Overall: Gauntlet Trophy + 12% Bonus
  • Rank 2 Overall: 4% Bonus
Witches
  • Top Witch: 8%
  • Second Witch: 4%
Shadows
  • Top Shadow: 8%
  • Second Shadow: 4%
Rangers
  • Top Ranger: 8%
  • Second Ranger: 4%
Duelists
  • Top Duelist: 8%
  • Second Duelist: 4%
Marauders
  • Top Marauder: 8%
  • Second Marauder: 4%
Templars
  • Top Templar: 8%
  • Second Templar: 4%
Scions
  • Top Scion: 8%
  • Second Scion: 4%

Demigod's Authority
      The top five of each Ascendancy Class will be awarded a Demigod's Authority. Each Demigod's Authority will display your event class rank. Changing your Ascendancy Class is disabled for the duration of the event.

Atlantis Mystery Box
      In this event, you'll be automatically awarded an Atlantis Mystery Box for reaching level 50. This is a guaranteed prize that's only available once per account. Leveling multiple characters in the same event will not grant multiple mystery boxes.

If you reach one of the level thresholds below, you'll automatically be in the draw to win one of the physical and microtransaction prizes below. These will be drawn at random.

The microtransaction prizes are not awarded automatically based on meeting the level requirements. Prizes will be awarded after the end of the event. Leveling multiple characters in the same event will increase your chances of winning one of the randomly-drawn prizes.
      If you love Heist's cast of colourful rogues now, think how much more you'll love them after being stuck with them for ten days! In the Endless Heist event, you begin in the Rogue Harbour and are unable to leave except to run Contracts and Blueprints. Contracts no longer cost Rogue Markers to run, and Contracts and Blueprints are available in large quantities so that you can play Heists non-stop.

Your character starts with two level 1 Contracts in their inventory. The display case at the end of a Contract is guaranteed to drop another Contract, scaling its area level with your character level. Enemies can also occasionally drop Contracts. If you ever run out, Adiyah has a stockpile of Contracts she'll sell you for bargain prices. From area level 50 onwards, Contract display cases will also have a chance to drop a Blueprint. Quest Contracts and Unique Contracts will not be available in this event.

Just like Endless Delve, Lilly Roth has shown up to sell you gems and accept divination card turn-ins. You start with unique items and extra Scrolls of Wisdom, and you gain passive skill points, Ascendancy passive skill points, and Kitava's curses as you level up.

• Starting at Noon December 17 (PST) which is Dec 17, 2021 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)
      • Ending at Noon December 27 (PST) which is Dec 27, 2021 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)
      • Standard, Hardcore, Standard Solo Self-Found, Hardcore Solo Self-Found versions available.
      • This event is voided. (Items and characters do not transfer to parent leagues at the end of the event)

Endless Heist Event Prizes
      Demigod's Authority
      The top five of each Ascendancy Class in all versions of the event will be awarded a Demigod's Authority. Each Demigod's Authority will display your event class rank. Changing your Ascendancy Class is disabled for the duration of the event.

Atlantis Mystery Box
      In the Endless Heist Event, you'll be automatically awarded an Atlantis Mystery Box for reaching level 50. This is a guaranteed prize that's only available once per account. Leveling multiple characters in the same event will not grant multiple mystery boxes.

If you reach one of the level thresholds below, you'll automatically be in the draw to win one of the microtransaction prizes below. These will be drawn at random and shared across all versions of the event.

Horrors from other worlds have invaded through the Map Device, and are rampaging through Wraeclast. This event works much more like a normal Path of Exile league than the previous events, but every area (other than the Twilight Strand) contains five endgame map bosses who are eager to turn you into mince. Should you kill them, they are guaranteed to drop unique items. Any boss that can be witnessed by The Maven can potentially appear, so try not to let the temptation go to your head when The Shaper shows up in the Mud Flats! Endgame map areas also contain these extra bosses.

• Starting at Noon December 24 (PST) which is Dec 24, 2021 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)
      • Ending at Noon January 3rd (PST) which is Jan 03, 2022 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)
      • Standard, Hardcore, Standard Solo Self-Found, Hardcore Solo Self-Found versions available.
      • This event is voided. (Items and characters do not transfer to parent leagues at the end of the event).

Atlas Invasion Event Prizes
      Demigod's Authority
      The top five of each Ascendancy Class in all versions of the event will be awarded a Demigod's Authority. Each Demigod's Authority will display your event class rank. Changing your Ascendancy Class is disabled for the duration of the event.

Atlantis Mystery Box
      In the Atlas Invasion Event, you'll be automatically awarded an Atlantis Mystery Box for reaching level 50. This is a guaranteed prize that's only available once per account. Leveling multiple characters in the same event will not grant multiple mystery boxes.

In this event, your Exile has finally succumbed to Delirium. Almost every campaign and endgame map area has permanent Delirium fog, ranging randomly from 1% to 100% Delirium. This has all the usual effects — monsters getting buffed, new monsters spawning, reward bars filling with kills, and Simulacrum splinters dropping. To avoid spam-refreshing areas being the best strategy, each area always has the same delirium percentage, and Delirium reward types are randomised each time they drop. We've made sure that campaign areas where you have to kill certain monsters aren't too crazy… mostly.

Mirrors of Delirium cannot spawn in this event. If you get your hands on a Delirious map, it functions as normal, overriding the special rules of this event.

• Starting at Noon December 31 (PST) which is Dec 31, 2021 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)
      • Ending at Noon January 10th (PST) which is Jan 10, 2022 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)
      • This event is voided. (Items and characters do not transfer to parent leagues at the end of the event).

Delirium Everywhere Event Prizes
      Demigod's Authority
      The top five of each Ascendancy Class in all versions of the event will be awarded a Demigod's Authority. Each Demigod's Authority will display your event class rank. Changing your Ascendancy Class is disabled for the duration of the event..

Atlantis Mystery Box
      In the Delirium Everywhere Event, you'll be automatically awarded an Atlantis Mystery Box for reaching level 50. This is a guaranteed prize that's only available once per account. Leveling multiple characters in the same event will not grant multiple mystery boxes.

Twitch Drops will be available on the first day of each 10 day event! Link your Path of Exile account with your Twitch account, watch the events live and you could win awesome portal microtransactions!

You will get the mentioned prizes after 2 hours of accumulated watch time on any channel streaming Path of Exile during the first day of each event. This means that the drop is guaranteed for everyone who has watched any Path of Exile stream for this amount of time. This promotion is available for all accounts.

Visit your Twitch Settings page while logged in. If your account isn't connected, click the "Connect" button for Twitch under "Other Connections". Complete the process on Twitch and you will be redirected back to your Twitch Settings page. If your account is already connected, this page should say "Your Path of Exile account is currently linked to your Twitch account."

After you have accumulated enough watch time to earn your Portal Effects, you must redeem them from your Twitch Inventory before they will be available in your microtransactions list in Path of Exile.

Will these events run on all platforms?
      Events are PC-only.

Can I play my existing character?
      No, you'll need to make new characters in each event.

How do I join the event?
      At the character selection screen, there's a panel below your characters which will list the events available. You can join the event by clicking 'join'. This option becomes available 30 minutes before the event is set to begin. Your character won't be able to move until the event starts.

Can I make Private League versions of these events?
      No.

Can I change my Ascendancy Class during these events?
      No. This is to prevent people changing classes at the last minute as a cheap way to get a Demigod's Authority.

Why is Delve Solo Self-Found?
      To party with other players, you would need access to towns or your Hideout which are not available due to the nature of the event.

If I delete my character, will I still get a prize?
      No. Please do not delete your characters until after the prizes have been awarded.

Will I still be eligible for prizes if my character dies?
      Yes.

If I level multiple characters will I have a greater chance of winning a prize?
      Yes. Every character you level will be independently included in the pool for the prize draw at the end of the event. This excludes mystery boxes, where you will only be able to receive one per account per event.

Can I win more than one microtransaction prize?
      Yes, it's possible to win multiple prizes. This excludes the mystery box which is awarded once per account per event. If you reach level 50 in all events, then you will receive five mystery boxes. These can be found in your microtransaction stash once awarded.

When will I receive a prize?
      The Atlantis Mystery Box will be awarded automatically when you reach level 50 during an event. The other microtransactions and Demigod's Authorities will be awarded after the end of the event. You'll receive a private message on the website to notify you when this has happened. Note that outside of the Mystery Boxes and Demigod's Authorities, prizes are drawn randomly and are not necessarily guaranteed. We'll post on our Twitter to confirm when the final prizes have gone out.

Will I have access to my crafting bench in Endless Delve and Endless Heist?
      No.

Good luck, everyone! We can't wait to see the chaos and carnage unfold in these events. If you're not able to participate, be sure to check the action out live on Twitch!
      Posted by 
      on
      Grinding Gear Games
      Heist docArrive
      If you see this, docLeave
      Demigod's Authorities again? docLeave
      hardmode? docLeave
      voided? docLeave
      Last edited by Gordy_ on Nov 28, 2021, 3:23:19 PM
      heist!
      Last edited by pauliegigawatts on Nov 28, 2021, 3:20:23 PM
      Endless doors Poggies
      IGN: Márkusz
      My builds: thread/1600072
      ( •_•)>⌐■-■
      (⌐■_■)
      I was really hoping for hard mode beta test :/
      endless heist hahhaaaaaa
      i really dont give a F JUST BECAUSE ITS VOID EVENTS. and again standard players ???? what you mean every where ? but its just anotehr mini league for 10 days. what a bs . seriusly wat ???
      fk archnemesis.
      It would be nice if you did something for consoles - the fact that they have been left out entirely is pretty lame. MTX and stash tabs cost the same whether you're on PC or Console. Tired of being treated like a second class citizen...
      Heist docArrive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info