[3.16][HCSSF/GBMaxBlock/Tanky/AnyItems]9K+HP Herald of Agony+ Cyclone Champion (Venomous Fortifier)💪

Intro
Greetings Exiles,

I enjoy playing in HCSSF leagues with builds that require no uniques/expensive items/
cluster jewels/exalts/super items/godly crafts
, yet being tanky, fast & with enough DPS
to clear all contents from league start to end in a fun way. The surprises & excitements
that I receive from not knowing what items will be dropping next
motivates me everytime when I play.

Being in HCSSF allows me to constantly innovate new ways to play
& to allocate my resources as efficiently as possible.
Utilizing what items are available for me at this very moment
& to stay alive by planning ahead carefully in order to progress further into the game
as I only have one chance to survive.

I hope that you will enjoy the builds as much as I do.
Feel free to use items you prefer & play them in any leagues for your upcoming adventures:)
Passive Tree & POB Pastebin

Version: 3.16.2 (11/28/2021)
https://pastebin.com/ZdRGWPpx
Concepts & Mechanics
(Vaal)Cyclone+Life Gain On Hit(LGOH) with Resolute Technique provides 500+HP gained per second per enemy on hit, while also stacking up our virulence stacks for Herald of Agony's Crawler to deal full screen multiple projectiles/area damage. Add on the ability to pass through enemies, which is very useful during scourge fights & delve encounters, or grouping large groups of monsters into one spot providing capped virulence stacks & mega LGOH amounts.
We will be using Shield charge for fast traveling.

Decoy totem for great distractions & 10% less damage taken when hit for 3 seconds after monsters are taunted.
(It's funny watching Vaal Cyclone dragging monsters towards you while they try to run to the totem & attack it, completely ignoring you & keeping you safe from dangers.)
Example: Put Decoy Totem on right hand side of monster while you (Vaal)Cyclone on the left/behind the monsterXD

Max attack+spell block(75/75) makes it very safe for us.
Tempest Shield makes us immune to shock.
Riposte+Reckoning+Vengeance counter-attacks provides huge LGOH when we get hit/block hits.
When counter-attacks are triggered, we also have 50% chance to debilitate enemies for 1 second
(Monster deals 10% less damage/20% less movement speed) when debilitated.
%Chance to blind on hits from our crafted LGOH claw+Dread Banner+Enfeeble +Evasion+Jade Flask will make enemies very hard to hit us with attacks.

Arctic Armour for freeze immunity/take less physical+fire damage/chills enemies.
Vitality for extra life regen.
Fast Leap Slam on weapon swap when needed.

Level (Awakened)Vicious Projectiles in offhand & swap with Pierce when you are going to fight difficult bosses & need maximum DPS. Watch out for the slight increase in mana reservation for Herald of Agony as it has a higher mana multiplier.

I find it safest to spin around enemies in circles as doing so can help dodge harmful things manually. By the time the monster hits your old location, you are already at the next spot.

CWDT(1):
+Purifying Flame(11):
(Emergency 6% life regeneration from consecrated ground, enemies take increased critical strike chance standing on it, also very helpful for Lab as well)
+Enfeeble(5):
Reduce enemy accuracy/damage
+Immortal Call(3):
Casts automatically when we take damage based on CWDT level.
(Less physical & elemental damage taken)
When at 3 endurance charges it increased duration & provides even more
"Less physical damage taken"
+Withering Step(8):
Grants Elusive buff, providing up to 15% chance to avoid all damage types. Grants phasing+increased movement speed+inflicts up to 5 withered debuffs on enemies within area(Which increases chaos damage taken by mobs), effects will fade out over time.

We have permanent 20 fortifications (20% less damage taken from hits)
Up to 95% Evasion chance for Attacks (Evading attacks up to 95% of the time)
100% Spell suppression chance (100% chance to take spell damage at 50% value)
Immune to Stuns
Approximately 5% HP regneration, can reach up to 15% when hit
Banner Skills have no Reservation from Champion's "Inspirational" Ascendancy
(Allowing us to fit additional auras)
When we reach low life(50% or Less HP), we gain Adrenaline for 20 seconds, from
Champion's "First to Strike, Last to Fall" Ascendancy, granting:
100% Increased Damage/25% Increased (Attack/Cast/Movement) Speed/
10% Additional Physical Damage Reduction/Recover 25% of life/
Remove all Ailments & Burning
Pros & Cons
Pros:
All Contents, League Starter All The Way To Endgame
Playable in any leagues: (HC/SC)(SSF/Trade)
No uniques required, use any items you prefer
We only need up to (4)Links
Permanent 20 Fortifications
Immune To Stuns
Up to 95% Evasion Chances to evade attacks
Gain Adrenaline for 20 seconds when reached low life(50% or less HP)
100% Chance to Suppress Spells(Spells do 50% less damage to you)
Minor Armour from items, tree & ascendancy
(Every little bit of defensive bonus will add up & boost our long term survivability!)
Tanky, fast, max attack & spell block(75/75), fun, full screen clears
Adrenaline rush from face tanking monsters
We take 30% reduced extra damage from critical strikes from "Armour Mastery"
We take 20% less attack damage if we haven't been hit by an attack recently
(With our capped Evasion Rating this means we often take 20% less attack damage from hits)
HCSSF optimized for survivability & fully self found gears, but playing it in other leagues and types are perfectly fine as well
Can clear physical reflect maps without issues thanks to Agony Crawler being immune to any damage

We recover HP on block from our capped attack & spell block chances
(Vaal)Cyclone will be best in areas with lots of mobs for very fast & satisfying clearing.
Examples: (Scourge Contents/Delve/Large groups of mobs etc.)
The more enemies inside your (Vaal)Cyclone area, the more HP you gained per hit per second.
Example: 10 monsters in your (Vaal)Cyclone area at 500HP gained per mob per second gives you approximately 5000HP gained per second!

Cons:
Minimum DPS (Just enough to clear all contents)
Below average clear speed
Optional: Swapping "Pierce(Mapping)" with "Awakened Vicious Projectiles(Bossing)"
for more DPS against single targets
(DPS is sufficient to kill them without swapping as well, it will just take a bit longer.)
We take 20% more attack damage if we have been hit by an attack recently.
(Doesn't happen very often since we evade 95% of all attacks)
Melee Range
Playstyles
Shield charge into enemies, with the possibility of stunning them at maximum charge distance. (75% increased Stun Threshold reduction on enemies & 100% more Damage with hits)
(At maximum charge distance)
Then use (Vaal)Cyclone to get huge Life Gained On Hit & poison mobs while passing through groups of enemies. When the time is right & it's safe to do so (Such as Scourge/Delve/Large Groups) encounters, proc (Vaal)Cyclone to group them all in one spot for super fast clear/extreme LGOH/capped virulence stacks.

Try to group enemies into one spot by luring them when you move & then use (Vaal)Cyclone so that you can generate virulence stacks faster/Agony Crawler can fire at one spot/More LGOH/Faster clear.

Cast Decoy Totem on far side of mobs to taunt & distract them, while you are on the other side (Vaal)Cycloning.
(Mobs focus on Decoy Totem & deals 10% less damage to others)

Due to our tight situation with limited gem slots, when you can't get pass with Shield Charge, do weapon swap and use Flame Dash/Leap Slam (Depending on gears and preferences), quickly swap back after.
(Try to avoid swapping in dangerous areas/moments/inside groups of mobs)
(Make sure your resistances are capped/stats points aren't lowered, and it's not disabling any item/skills as well on weapon swap)

When you get "X of Reflection" glove enchantments, each time when you get/block hit, a clone of you will be automatically summoned for 5 seconds with a 10 seconds cooldown, making it a lot safer for you because it helps distract enemies & saves you from getting hit.
Gears
Weapon:
Any claw with highest amount of (Life gained on hit/Life+Mana gained on hit) & weapon speed
(With an open prefix for crafting "xx% Chance To Blind Enemies On Hit")
(Try to look for xx% Chance To Poison On Hit claws for more reliable virulence stacks generation)

Shield:
-Recover (X%) of Life when you block(Suffix){(Shaper/Warlord)Influenced}
(Our lifesaver when the situation gets dangerous)
-Any with (X%) Chance to block spell, open Suffix for crafting addtional block chances

Helmet:
Any with +X To Level of Socketed Minion Gems
(End game aim for "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level X Minion Damage" built in for pseudo 5L)

Armour:
Any
(Can craft "Block attack/spell" for end game)

Amulet:
Marble (For Additional %Life Regeneration)
-(+1) to level of all Dexterity skill gems(Prefix)(Hunter Influenced)

Rings:
Any unset rings for 2 more gem slots
(Look for +X To Level of Socketed Gems mod)

Glove:
Any

Belt:
Any stygian vise

Boot:
Any highest movement speed you can find

Jewels:
Any

Flasks:
Instant recovery when on low life (50% or Less HP) is very useful, since we are scaling in low life increased recovery, it often saves the day.
(I like to have 2 Divine Life flasks (More Max Recovery Amount), 1 Quartz, 1 Jade, & 1 Quicksilver)

(Ryslatha & Upgraded Pantheon will give us 3 charges per second for Life Flasks if not used recently, and 60% increased recovery when used during Low Life.)
Feel free to use what you prefer:)
Gems & Links
Legend:
Gem variations denoted by:
Default=DE
Divergent=DI
Anomalous=A
Phantasmal=P

Claw:
CWDT(1)(A)+Purifying Flame(11)(A)+Withering Step(8)(DI)

Weapon Swap:
Leap Slam(P)+Faster Attacks(DE)+Lifetap(DI)
(Make Sure your resistances are capped on weapon swap as well)

Shield:
CWDT(1)(A)+Immortal Call(3)(DE)+Enfeeble(5)(DE)

Helmet:
Herald of Agony(DI)+Awakened Minion Damage(DE)+Damage on Full Life(DE)+
[Pierce(A)(Map)/Awakened Vicious Projectiles(DE)(Boss)]

Armour:
(Vaal)Cyclone(P)+Chance To Poison(A)+Life Gain On Hit(DE)+Lifetap(DI)
Shield Sharge(DE)(5L Optional for using life instead of mana)
Decoy Totem(DI)(6L Optional for using life instead of mana)

Glove:
Riposte(DI)+Reckoning(A)+Vengeance(P)+Life Gain On Hit(DE)

Boot:
Dread Banner(A)
Tempest Shield(DI)
Summon Stone Golem(A)
Enduring Cry(DI)

Unset Ring 1:
Vitality(A)

Unset Ring 2:
Arctic Armour(A)
Last edited by RisenHell666 on Dec 1, 2021, 2:47:12 PM
Last bumped on Nov 29, 2021, 1:45:41 PM
Blight Anointment
Gravepact
(Oils: Azure+Black+Black)
Lab Enchantments
Helmet:
Increased mana reservation efficiency for any our mana reservation skills
(To fit more auras)

Glove:
x of Reflection (Extra Clone Distraction)

Boot:
Regenerate x% of life if hit recently
(Extra Regen helps especially for Lab Traps/Damage Over Time)
Bandits
Kill All For 2 Passive Points
Ascendancies
1) Unstoppable Hero: Normal Lab, At Least Level 33 & 1,500 HP
(I recommend waiting until you can complete Cruel Labyrinth & do both (Normal & Cruel) Labs back to back because "Unstoppable Hero" does nothing by itself without Fortify from "Fortitude")

2) Fortitude: Cruel Lab, At Least Level 55 & 2,500 HP
3) Inspirational: Merciless Lab, At Least Level 68 & 3,500 HP
4) First To Strike, Last To Fall: Eternal Lab, At Least Level 75 & 4,500 HP
Pantheons
Major:
Lunaris (Mapping)
Solaris (Boss/Lab)
Arakaali (Chaos/Poison/Damage Over Time)

Minor:
Ryslatha (Mapping/Boss/Lab)
Shakari (Chaos/Poison/Damage Over Time)
Videos
Coming Soon!
Changelog
Venomous Fortifier:

v3.16.2 (11/28/2021)
-Cleaned up unused trees
v3.16.1 (11/28/2021)
-Initial Version
Venomous Fortifier(Barrage+(Vaal)Molten Shell) Version - Under Variations:

v3.16.2 (11/28/2021)
-Cleaned up unused trees
v3.16.1 (11/28/2021)
-Initial Version
Last edited by RisenHell666 on Dec 1, 2021, 1:04:11 PM
FAQ
Should I use (Vaal)Cyclone/Barrage, Evasion Based/(Vaal)Molten Shell?
Barrage+(Vaal)Molten Shell:
-Highly recommend for end game bosses where you can stand still and LGOH back to full HP. This means that as long as you do not get one-shotted, you can just standstill and facetank the hardest end-game contents all day long.
Example: Shaper's Beam when you reach 5-8K LGOH per second per enemy.

-This version excels in capping virulence stacks for single targets & much higher ceiling for LGOH, but is inferior when it comes to areas & contents where you need to be constantly moving/attacking/dodging.
Example: (Delve/Scourge) encounters
-I find myself frequently stopping to shoot, then often blocked by monsters when I need to move away so I had to rely on Quartz flask for phasing in order to pass through groups of monsters.

-I enjoy the tankiness of (Vaal)Molten Shell+Barrage's huge LGOH.
-I prefer Cyclone's ability to pass through enemies while moving & LGOH at the same time. The vaal version is very strong & can group even hundreds of enemies into one spot & kill them with crawler. The process is very visually pleasing & mentally satisfying.
-We can't use Shield Charge with Barrage which makes traveling slower.

-I recommend either version as they each have their own Pros/Cons. You can also try a hybrid version where you can weapon swap to Barrage/Cyclone depending on the current content types.

-Switching between 95% evasion chance & (Vaal)Molten Shell is very easy as it only requires allocating/unallocating "Iron Reflexes" from our tree.
-You can also use Barrage+95%Evasion/(Vaal)Cyclone+(Vaal)Molten Shell as well. The setups that I am currently using atm are: Max Effective HP+Long Range/Max Evasion Chances+Close Range. I find them complementing each other pretty nicely.
Should I use self-cast Steelskin/Cast When Damage Taken(X)+Immortal Call(X)?
I often find self-casting Steelskin activating at the wrong moment when it's not needed. Then when I do need it, it's on cooldown & can't protect me when I needed it the most. Linking CWDT+Immortal Call will activate exactly when I need it, allowing me to take less physical+elemental damage to help prevent one-shots.

The downside is that it requires one extra gem slot & has shorter duration when compared to Steelskin. Depending on damage from the hit, Steelskin can absorb more damage taken while Immortal Call can lessen it to a safer value against one-shots.

I prefer the CWDT+IC setup over self-casting Steelskin, but both are perfectly fine to use.
What level should I set my CWDT to?
I usually set my CWDT to level 1 so that it can cast the linked spells for me whenever I take 528 damage. Linked curses/spells/effects will not be have the strongest effects because they will then be limited to a maximum gem requirement level of <=38.

Setting CWDT to proc when you take damage equal to (1/8, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2) of your total HP are also popular methods as well. Multiple CWDTs (Example: CWDT(1)+CWDT(20) where you can link frequently used spells to CWDT(1)& defense spells such as Enfeeble/Steelskin/Temporal Chains to CWDT(20) for maximum effects when you take big hits.

Usually the more EHP that you have, the higher the level of CWDT that you can safely use effectively. I like to use CWDT(1) to proc all of my defensive spells frequently & conveniently, but feel free to adjust it to a level that feels safe & perfect for yourself.
Helpful Tips
Our main playstyle will be constantly moving forward while
Agony Crawler takes care of monsters behind us at its own pace.
For example: Shield charge into the first group of monsters.
Cyclone, gaining (LGOH/Virulence Stacks), then move on to the next group, repeat.

When it's safe to do so, we will cast
Decoy Totem on the opposite side of our current location to taunt enemies.
(Taunted enemies will focus on totem only for 3 seconds & deal 10% less damage to other targets) Then use Vaal Cyclone to group full screen of mobs into one spot, making it very easy for
Crawler to kill & to help us sustain mega LGOH amounts while capping virulence stacks.

Monsters will usually be pushed back & forth during this time while trying to escape from our
Vaal Cyclone & run towards Decoy Totem instead of attacking you, disrupting their normal behaviors & making it very safe for us.

Crawler's projectiles shoot off-screens & can pierce up to 4 additional targets,
so it's perfectly fine to keep moving & not having to wait for Crawler to reach your current location.

When you encounter Proximity Shielded enemies, just move forward a little bit more & your Crawler will be inside of their shields attacking them. Once your Crawler is inside, you can
move back to Melee Range for facetanking again. Therefore, I find Convocation
not very important for us & have decided to leave it out for our build.

When you reach Act 3 Ebony Barracks, travel to Imperial Gardens, then Library & finish Siosa's "A Fixture of Fate" quest to be able to purchase all gems from him. You can then purchase the remaining needed gems & use as needed.

After you finish Act 6 - Lilly's "Fallen From Grace" quest, you can then conveniently purchase all gems directly from her. Now we no longer have to bring currencies for gems we need to trade with Siosa at the Library.
(I usually have my HC/HCSSF character stay at Act 6 so that other characters can have access & can purchase gems easily.)

If playing in HC/HCSSF, I recommend having your first character reach Act 6, finish Lilly's "Fall From Grace" quest, level to 56.50% (For maximum leveled gems that you can buy from other acts). Then start a new character & use this old character solely as a spectre bank/gems purchaser for others in case they die.

For detailed gems & links please follow guide/POB.
Notes
Unchecked skills in POB are options you can use instead of my recommended selected ones.
Attack and spell block varies depending on crafts and gears, try to work your way up to max chances(75/75).
Leveling
We will be using (Fastest Bow+Sharktooth Quiver) for Levels 1-27.
Then ((Life/Life+Mana)Gained On Hit Claw)+Shield for Levels 28-100

Act 1:
Levels 1-3:
Ice Shot+Mirage Archer(2L)+Chance To Bleed(3L)
Split Arrow+Onslaught(2L)+Mirage Archer(3L)

Level 4:
Shrapnel Ballista+Chance To Bleed(2L)
War Banner for increased physical damage taken by mobs & increased accuracy rating
Steelskin for extra damage mitigation
Dash for traveling

Level 8:
Change to:
Ice Shot+Mirage Archer(2L)+Added Fire Damage(3L)
Split Arrow+Onslaught(2L)+Mirage Archer(3L)
Shrapnel Ballista+Added Fire Damage(2L)

Level 10:
Add Vitality
Start looking for Sharktooth base quivers for extra life gained on hit
Dash/Shield Charge for traveling

Level 12:
Change to:
Siege Ballista+Added Fire Damage(2L)

Act 2:
Level 16:
Start looking for Claws with the fastest weapon speeds &
Highest (Life/Life+Mana)(Gained On Hit) amounts

Change to:
Barrage [Level(3) max for minimum mana/life cost]+
Chance To Poison(2L)+Lifetap(3L)+Life Gain On Hit(4L)
Herald of Agony+Pierce(2L)+Added Fire Damage(3L)+Onslaught(4L)
Swap War Banner with Arctic Armour
Add Decoy Totem

Level 18:
Change to:
Herald of Agony+Pierce(2L)+Vicious Projectiles(3L)+Damage On Full Life(4L)

Act 3:
Level 28:
Change to:
(Vaal)Cyclone+Chance To Poison(2L)+Lifetap(3L)+Life Gain On Hit(4L)
Herald of Agony+Pierce(2L)+Minion Damage(3L)+Damage On Full Life(4L)
Flame Dash/Shield Charge for traveling
Add:
Vengeance+Life Gain On Hit(2L)+Reckoning(3L)+Riposte(4L)

Act 4:
Level 34:
Add Summon Stone Golem

Level 38:
Add:
CWDT(1)+Purifying Flame(11)+Withering Step(8)
CWDT(1)+Immortal Call(3)+Enfeeble(5)
(Select the top set for now if you don't have enough sockets)

When you finish allocating passive tree point #12, you can add Tempest Shield &/Dread Banner depending on your current mana situation.

When you reach Act 3 Ebony Barracks, travel to Imperial Gardens, then Library & finish Siosa's "A Fixture of Fate" quest to be able to purchase all gems from him. You can then purchase the remaining needed gems & use as needed.

After you finish Act 6 - Lilly's "Fallen From Grace" quest, you can then conveniently purchase all gems directly from her. Now we no longer have to bring currencies for gems we need to trade with Siosa at the Library.
(I usually have my HC/HCSSF character stay at Act 6 so that other characters can have access & can purchase gems easily.)

If playing in HC/HCSSF, I recommend having your first character reach Act 6, finish Lilly's "Fall From Grace" quest, level to 56.50% (For maximum leveled gems that you can buy from other acts). Then start a new character & use this old character solely as a spectre bank/gems purchaser for others in case they die.

For detailed gems & links please follow guide/POB.

Recommended Levels & HP for completing the 4 Labyrinths for Ascendancy Points Safely:
Normal Lab: At Least Level 33 & 1,500 HP
Cruel Lab: At Least Level 55 & 2,500 HP
Merciless Lab: At Least Level 68 & 3,500 HP
Eternal Lab: At Least Level 75 & 4,500 HP
Variations
Barrage+(Vaal)Molten Shell Version
Pros
-Can snipe from off-screen for maximum safety
-Much higher LGOH ceiling amounts & a lot easier to cap virulence stacks
(Especially for Single Targets)
-(700-8000)HP gained per second per enemy (Depending on Gears & Links)

Dynamically capped (Vaal)Molten Shell mechanics:
-We are converting all evasion rating to armour to boost armour with
"Iron Reflexes" Notable
-When we get hit &/ hit by an attack our evasion gets 40% &/ 40% more from Evasion Mastery & Wind Dancer Notable
(These mechanics will boost our armour by a considerable amount as all evasion ratings are now converted to armour)
-Grace is our main source of armour now. Passive tree & Champion's "Inspirational" ascendancy gives us approximately 60% increased evasion rating on top of Grace's amounts
-Without using flasks & getting (hit recently/hit by an attack), we are at around 50K armour, which is just enough to cap Molten Shell(Up To 10,000 damage mitigation from hits). Combined with our 9K+HP, it becomes approximately 19K effective HP, making us close to being immortal for a few seconds
-When you need to tank against even stronger mobs/bosses for a longer duration, pop (Jade &/ Granite) flask with increased (Evasion Rating &/ Armour) mods. Then proc Vaal Molten Shell (Up to 30,000 damage mitigation from hits). Combined with our 9K+HP it then becomes approximately 39K effective HP, making us immortal for the entire duration

-Defiance banner causes enemies to have up to 31% reduced chances to perform critical strikes (Reducing One Shot Possibilities)
-We have approximately 50k armour unbuffed & 100k armour buffed for us to dynamically adjust our defense to the current situation
-Only requires 4L for even endgame, with (5L/6L) being optional
-Super strong LGOH/instant capped virulence stacks against groups as we have can also pierce against additional layers of enemies
(Depending on our current gears/bow/jewels/item mods)
-(Vaal)Molten Shell version can absorb all damage types while (Vaal)Cyclone version focuses mostly on evading attacks only, making spells much deadlier without the extra mitigations
Cons
-We no longer have up to 95% chance to evade attacks
-Not close to being immortal when not using (Vaal)Molten Shell
-Manual activation of (Vaal)Molten Shell means that we are more prone to human mistakes
-Can't Cyclone through packs of monsters means that we might get stuck/blocked by monsters occasionally (Scourge/Delve/Condensed/Narrow Maps)
-Have to be stationary to shoot (Lost ability to perform manual dodging while moving due to switching from Cyclone to Barrage)
-Have to monitor & wait for (Vaal)Molten Shell's cooldown/soul gains before you can use it again

-Without 95% evasion chance from the regular version, we will be taking 20% more damage from attacks more frequently(Wind Dancer Notable). 40% more evasion rating(About 20k More Armour/2K extra damage mitigation from (Vaal)Molten Shell) & the 1st attack hit that we take being 20% less damage outweight the cons since we will be sniping from far range & manually dodging to avoid getting hit by an attack recently.
-For maximum LGOH, a 5L/6L is recommended as we can get up to 7 more projectiles, meaning a lot more LGOH/virulence stacks generations(Both Offense & Defense)
Recommendations
-Highly recommend for end game bosses where you can stand still and LGOH back to full HP. This means that as long as you do not get one-shotted, you can just standstill and facetank the hardest end-game contents all day long.
Example: Shaper's Beam when you reach 5-8K LGOH per second per enemy.

-This version excels in capping virulence stacks for single targets & much higher ceiling for LGOH, but is inferior when it comes to areas & contents where you need to be constantly moving/attacking/dodging.
-I find myself frequently stopping to shoot, then often blocked by monsters when I need to move away so I had to rely on Quartz flask for phasing in order to pass through groups of monsters.

-I enjoy the tankiness of (Vaal)Molten Shell+Barrage's huge LGOH.
-I prefer Cyclone's ability to pass through enemies while moving & LGOH at the same time. The vaal version is very strong & can group even hundreds of enemies into one spot & kill them with crawler. The process is very visually pleasing & mentally satisfying.
-We can't use Shield Charge with Barrage which makes traveling slower.

-I recommend either version as they each have their own Pros/Cons. You can also try a hybrid version where you can weapon swap to Barrage/Cyclone depending on the current content types.

-Switching between 95% evasion chance & (Vaal)Molten Shell is very easy as it only requires allocating/unallocating "Iron Reflexes" from our tree.
-You can also use Barrage+95%Evasion/(Vaal)Cyclone+(Vaal)Molten Shell as well. The setups that I am currently using atm are: Max Effective HP+Long Range/Max Evasion Chances+Close Range. I find them complementing each other pretty nicely.
POB Pastebin:
Version: 3.16.2 (11/28/2021)
https://pastebin.com/AumXqbD1
My Other Fun HCSSF Builds
-7K+EHP Max Block(75/75)
Frost Sentinels+Phantasms Necromancer (Arctic Refrigerator)❄️

-8K+HP Max Block(87/77)
Herald of Agony+Cyclone Gladiator (Hex Toxinator)🐍

WIP Concept Ideas:
-Archmage/Arcane Cloak
MOM Agnostic Mana Hierophant (Labyrinth Regenerator)🔮

-Max Curse Effects/Proximity Shield/Wicked Ward/Profane Bloom
Tri-Curse CI SRS Occultist (Slow-Mo PokeSpirits)
Last edited by RisenHell666 on Dec 1, 2021, 1:03:26 PM
Hello

Great work my friend i really like your lauout with photos and such detailed and nice explanations

Im gone make this now and let you know how it goes

Thank you for all your work

Much respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Hello

Great work my friend i really like your lauout with photos and such detailed and nice explanations

Im gone make this now and let you know how it goes

Thank you for all your work

Much respect
Hi there & welcome to my build guide,

Thank you for your comments, I should be able to finish up the guide today=)
Good luck on your way to Level 100!
Last edited by RisenHell666 on Dec 1, 2021, 3:29:09 PM
i was looking at your pob and your leveling trees have bow nodes on them all the way to 100. why is that?
"
drewsephus wrote:
i was looking at your pob and your leveling trees have bow nodes on them all the way to 100. why is that?
Greetings & welcome to my build guide,
I ran out of time to create a POB leveling tree for this build, sorry about that!
For now please refer to the POB picture under "Passive Tree & POB Pastebin"
for guidance on what/when to allocate for nodes
I've labeled them from #1-22, which are my recommendations for priorities.

The only tree that is relevant & useful is "SSFHC Lvl 100 Tree",
which should also be the default tree when you input the pastebin into POB.
The other ones are draft notes that I will clean up soon.

Note:
You can select different trees for viewing from the bottom section of POB.

Thank You
Updates: (11/28/2021)
v3.16.2 is now uploaded which cleaned up unused trees to avoid potential confusions.
Last edited by RisenHell666 on Dec 1, 2021, 3:33:18 PM
ok thanks for the reply. going to try the build now
Is there a way to work in convocation in order to keep our HOAG from lagging behind?
"
bohica2442 wrote:
Is there a way to work in convocation in order to keep our HOAG from lagging behind?
Hello there & welcome to my build guide,
Our main playstyle will be constantly moving forward,
While Agony Crawler takes care of monsters behind us at its own pace.
For example: Shield charge into the first group of monsters.
Cyclone, gaining (LGOH/Virulence Stacks), then move on to the next group, repeat.

When it's safe to do so, we will cast
Decoy Totem on the opposite side of our current location to taunt enemies.
(Taunted enemies will focus on totem only for 3 seconds & deal 10% less damage to other targets) Then use Vaal Cyclone to group full screen of mobs into one spot, making it very easy for
Crawler to kill & to help us sustain mega LGOH amounts while capping virulence stacks.

Monsters will usually be pushed back & forth during this time while trying to escape from our
Vaal Cyclone & run towards Decoy Totem instead of attacking you, disrupting their normal behaviors
& making it very safe for us.

Crawler's projectiles shoot off-screens & can pierce up to 4 additional targets,
so it's perfectly fine to keep moving & not having to wait for Crawler to reach your current location.

When you encounter Proximity Shielded enemies, just move forward a little bit more & your Crawler will be inside of their shields attacking them. Once your Crawler is inside, you can
move back to Melee Range for facetanking again. Therefore, I find Convocation
not very important for us & have decided to leave it out for our build.
Last edited by RisenHell666 on Dec 1, 2021, 3:46:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info