dell

dell
Last edited by PathofExile2Metamorph on Nov 25, 2021, 1:26:30 PM
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2022, 11:59:08 PM
LOOOOOOOOOL imagine making a poor financial decision without proper research and then blaming it on someone else
dell
Last edited by PathofExile2Metamorph on Nov 25, 2021, 1:26:53 PM
So what you are saying is:
- instead of researching a simple question on google, you asked a random person about it whose answer you did not fully understand
- even though the answer was so ambiguous that you had to ask them AGAIN and you were ignored, you still just did the thing you were very uncertain about, instead of asking someone else
- now you think you deserve a) the support of a game to do something for you because the game worked as intended, and b) compensation from the person whose answers you did not understand or fact check

I understand you are frustrated, but i am sorry, did he force you to click that divine? I dont think so. You had a lot of chances to research the topic yourself and even when you felt like the answer wasnt fully explained to you, you still decided to craft your helmet that way. This was your mistake, and nobody else will have to own up for it.

Would it be nice of him to compensate? Yes. Do you deserve compensation? Absolutely not.

From the poe wiki: "Divine orb - on The Forbidden Shako will reroll all modifiers, not just the gem level. Therefore the kind of support gems that will affect socketed gems have the potential to be different". 1 search query. 2 clicks. Not hard.

Edit: reporting them on tft for this is absolutely ridiculous and i am quite frankly surprised you would have the audacity to get someone banned because you made a mistake...
Last edited by MissAzazeeel on Nov 25, 2021, 9:59:38 AM
dell
Last edited by PathofExile2Metamorph on Nov 25, 2021, 1:27:00 PM
dell
Last edited by PathofExile2Metamorph on Nov 25, 2021, 1:27:07 PM
dell
Last edited by PathofExile2Metamorph on Nov 25, 2021, 1:27:12 PM
Congratulations, you understood none of my points. Have a good day, and get over it.

Ps: this is my first forum post because you are being absolutely ridiculous and i had to point it out. Go to court lmao
dell
Last edited by PathofExile2Metamorph on Nov 25, 2021, 1:27:19 PM
*claiming to understand my points, proceeds to further illustrating he doesnt understand my points*

Dude seriously, get over it. I am the second person on this forum you reported for taking a different side than you in an argument xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info