Stash Tab Sale

No problem for me with map tab in standard. What is supposed to be wrong?
"
Walltrigger wrote:
No problem for me with map tab in standard. What is supposed to be wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3194605

Look under topic standard map conversion.
"
JKlupper wrote:

It's nice that you have the time for stash promotions and fan art competitions but no time for the map stash tab.

if you do a software business and you stop your pr department to do advertisements before your programmers delivered the perfect software you probably shouldn't not run that business in the first place.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
It's been a long time.And on that note you can be a fanboy without ass lick
"
JKlupper wrote:
It's nice that you have the time for stash promotions and fan art competitions but no time for the map stash tab.

You realize that persons responsible for promotion, and ones that write/fix code are not the same?
Especially when they already posted the expected timeline for the map stash tab fix.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
JKlupper wrote:
It's been a long time.And on that note you can be a fanboy without ass lick

i'm not licking any ass, but yes, i've ever been a fan of ggg's "game first" attitude, they would always put the game before any money making stuff. how long did we wait for mtx to be usable with the new mtx tab, several years?

and for me it's pure logic that a company doesn't stop advertising their products even if it has minor flaws. if only products without flaws would be sold, shelves would be empty.

they're working on it and stash tabs obviously is a complicated topic only few at ggg can solve.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 22, 2021, 3:16:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info