This weekend we're running a sale on every type of Stash Tab, including recently added Guild Stash Tabs. You can view the full selection of discounted tabs here. The Stash Tab sale ends at Nov 22, 2021 10:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time).

Thanks for your support! Have a great weekend!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Whatever, I'm not into the Guild stash bundle price not being discounted at all, it is what it is.
Last edited by TheDravic on Nov 21, 2021, 4:09:08 AM
"
TheDravic wrote:
GGG not discounting the Guild Stash Tab Bundle that is 750 points even during this "sale" is the most insulting thing I've seen GGG do with MTX in the past few years.

Literally what would it HURT YOU guys if you put it on sale? Make it like 500 points or something, why not? It's insane to me. All Guild stash tabs individually are on sale but the bundle is not?

If you buy the tabs from the bundle individually it's 535 but if you buy the bundle ("at a discounted price" in the description ROFL) it's 750, so clearly you guys don't want people to buy the bundle... why not? MAKE IT 500 POINTS for this and all future stash tab sales so that it isn't a rip off.

The bundle is actually much muuuch cheaper than all the things it gives combined, even at a sale. It makes sense really
Act Rush Service~ IGN: Athiana_
"
TheDravic wrote:
GGG not discounting the Guild Stash Tab Bundle that is 750 points even during this "sale" is the most insulting thing I've seen GGG do with MTX in the past few years.

Literally what would it HURT YOU guys if you put it on sale? Make it like 500 points or something, why not? It's insane to me. All Guild stash tabs individually are on sale but the bundle is not?

If you buy the tabs from the bundle individually it's 535 but if you buy the bundle ("at a discounted price" in the description ROFL) it's 750, so clearly you guys don't want people to buy the bundle... why not? MAKE IT 500 POINTS for this and all future stash tab sales so that it isn't a rip off.

I was hoping this bundle was going to be on sale as well maybe 600 would suffice, since it's the amount of points in a few the packs that are on sale. But what your saying is a tad much sounds very for lack of a better term "Karen" like.
Last edited by beejsterguy on Nov 19, 2021, 12:38:54 AM
When is the map tab in standard getting fixed?
WTB functioning map stash for standard server.
"
TheDravic wrote:

The Guild Stash Tab Bundle is still cheaper:

Last edited by SabreWolfy on Nov 19, 2021, 1:32:43 AM
"
creshia wrote:

Haven't played in a while, what happened to it?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
creshia wrote:

Wait what happened to the map tab in Standard?
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.

It's nice that you have the time for stash promotions and fan art competitions but no time for the map stash tab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info