[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

"
RawDamage wrote:
Weapon passives from 3.21:

"
Adds 2 to 4 Cold Damage to Attacks with this Weapon per 10 Dexterity
--
10% increased Dexterity
+250 to Accuracy Rating

Also, we have Master Fletcher allocation on a weapon(in 3.21 it gives +1 arrow)

The first one raises DPS from my sanctum character from 37kk to 89kk, lol.
They really buffed this build so much?

depends how hard is to get that add cold damage.

but yeas that mode alone double dps at least
Few questions if anyone can help.

1. Any recommendations for levelling this pre-SB swap nowadays? The EA route in this guide is fine, but I assume there's some faster strategies.

2. Recommended time to swap? Haven't played this since they nerfed Rain of Splinters acquisition. A bit worried about my ability to acquire one in a decent amount of time.
Fortunately with the ability to get +2 arrows from the skill tree around Ranger the Rain of Splinters not being able to easily acquire isn't so bad. Granted you do have to path all the way to Ranger first, but a large size Thread of Hope jewel in the socket directly East of Ranger allows you to allocate both the +1 arrow nodes.
"
Valesis wrote:
Few questions if anyone can help.

1. Any recommendations for levelling this pre-SB swap nowadays? The EA route in this guide is fine, but I assume there's some faster strategies.

2. Recommended time to swap? Haven't played this since they nerfed Rain of Splinters acquisition. A bit worried about my ability to acquire one in a decent amount of time.

i still use EA to lvl up. its strong and dont need items. Quill Rain Short Bow lets you farm up to t10 maps.

best time to swap is when you get iron commander/hyrris demise/ fractal thoughts/astramentis /fluid motion at around lvl 80 or 85 or just push EA as long as it caries you.

splinter not so much important i played with LMP till t16 and it was fine. now you can get large hope jewel to get +2 arrows and not worry about splinter.

"
RawDamage wrote:

"
--
10% increased Dexterity
+250 to Accuracy Rating

Could it be that those are only for rare bows and there are separate trees for uniques or are they all general crucible passive trees?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
RawDamage wrote:

"
--
10% increased Dexterity
+250 to Accuracy Rating

Could it be that those are only for rare bows and there are separate trees for uniques or are they all general crucible passive trees?

uniq and normal items have same passives as far as i know.

its just that to be able put tree on uniq you need special crucible map that lets you do that. since you cant put tree on uniq in normal crucible altars

and we have another mod that gives attack speed per summoned ballista totem. depending on how much that number is we can get from 30% to 150% attack speed
Last edited by anti4z500 on Apr 7, 2023, 4:19:51 AM
"
anti4z500 wrote:

its just that to be able put tree on uniq you need special crucible map that lets you do that. since you cant put tree on uniq in normal crucible altars

and we have another mod that gives attack speed per summoned ballista totem. depending on how much that number is we can get from 30% to 150% attack speed

So guess it means that most of the crucible league mechanic is useless for builds that use a unique weapon. Not really a point in rolling rare weapons unless it's to sell them right?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

So guess it means that most of the crucible league mechanic is useless for builds that use a unique weapon. Not really a point in rolling rare weapons unless it's to sell them right?

well true and not true. we just dont get benefits for early to mid game more or less. it all depends how rare crucible orbs a and how rare a maps that lets put trees on uniqs.

but look like this, early to mid game we test waters. how it works whats good or not. and if we get early opportunity to put tree on commander its all cool
and to put trees on bow still worthy to see what bow skills we get and maybe it helps lvl up with EA

what i doo is hunt tree for another build. till i hit late game and start farming trees for my commander

and what i saw we got plenty skills that enables crazy builds so its worthy to hunt items for another build or to sell
Qeustion: what quiver do we use?

Played this build a while back, am abit confused sorry if this already been asked before.
"
Jeffoeffie wrote:
Qeustion: what quiver do we use?

Played this build a while back, am abit confused sorry if this already been asked before.

We use The Poised Prism now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info