[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

I love this build but the constant nerfs are really annoying and kill my motivation to play the league.
Unique jewels are much rare now. Brawn is gone. Rain of Splinters and Fluid Motion are corruption only jewels now which will make them extremely expensive especially at league start. GGG really wants to kill stat stacking. Is there even a totem build left that doesn't feel mediocre?
"
Sttorr wrote:
I love this build but the constant nerfs are really annoying and kill my motivation to play the league.
Unique jewels are much rare now. Brawn is gone. Rain of Splinters and Fluid Motion are corruption only jewels now which will make them extremely expensive especially at league start. GGG really wants to kill stat stacking. Is there even a totem build left that doesn't feel mediocre?

omm no. you can easily corrupt them yourself on day 2 or 3. or buy them for cheap when ppl start corrupting jewels. i think overall its cheaper and easer start . at least for me.

and brown is kinda worthless jewel anyway(at least i newer use it)

we even got a buff onslaught (small but a buff)
Last edited by anti4z500 on Dec 2, 2022, 2:05:03 PM
Is there a new season available?
Just wondering - how does it compare to the meta explosive arrow Champ?
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
Sttorr wrote:

omm no. you can easily corrupt them yourself on day 2 or 3. or buy them for cheap when ppl start corrupting jewels. i think overall its cheaper and easer start . at least for me.

Will you start this league again as SB dex stacker? Seems like you have done some leagues already as SB dex stacker and could be a good reference for this league when Wallach will not play.

I'm planning to play this build this league, I think it will play very well with the new league mechanic.

Do you know any crafting guides for your chest and amulet?
"
Schnuedde wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
Sttorr wrote:

Will you start this league again as SB dex stacker? Seems like you have done some leagues already as SB dex stacker and could be a good reference for this league when Wallach will not play.

I'm planning to play this build this league, I think it will play very well with the new league mechanic.

Do you know any crafting guides for your chest and amulet?

i been playing ballista allot since its amazing maper and boss killer that is easy to start rolling. but my build is a bit of mix bag since its not rly boss killer or only mapper its both and works rly well :)(POB if any1 wants https://pastebin.com/3Y4kK6DE)

you cant rly go wrong with this dex ballista build its prob a best league start build i ever played

as for amulet. craft its rly easy, just google dex stack amulet craft ( video how to craft from random YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoyFqWfqJBE )

And i dont know with what i start. i prob will go EK ignite and see how it feels and if i dont like i just farm a bit for dex ballista and go with that
How we feeling about .20?
"
warlow_Aus wrote:
How we feeling about .20?

Doesn't seem like any game breaking changes. Will likely be just as strong as previous leagues.

Plan on league starting it for like the 5th league in a row... basically since wallach retired FPTotems.

Some point I need to write a small guide for myself since Wallach isn't active =*(.
His guide still largely applies, I ran fp totems last league and it was crazy strong (with significant investment though). I used blast freeze, to freeze the while screen, forbidden jewels for crazy damage.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Dec 7, 2022, 5:43:14 PM
Let's try to keep this build alive and share feedback and comments in this thread to help each other.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info