[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

What defence layers would be possible to add without losing much of the dps? Reached T16 and getting killed (still gearing and flask are a mess).

Char: PhuSB
Last edited by mineperse on Sep 12, 2022, 7:04:47 AM
"
mineperse wrote:
What defence layers would be possible to add without losing much of the dps? Reached T16 and getting killed (still gearing and flask are a mess).

Char: PhuSB

You should consider working on your flasks, you shouldn't need a mana flask anymore unless you are running no regen. Rolling granite and jade in maps with as close to 100% uptime as possible will def help you stay alive until you get more ballistas (which is more armor). You also really want to get that cwdt+vaal molten shell setup going. Anyway, that's my two cents on things you can work on without deviating from the normal build.
Awesome guide and thnx for taking the time to write it. Just hit 1800 dex and wrecking everything in my path. Still got room for improvement too and want to level up a bit.

For 95+ should I just roll safe t16s with the increase pack size notable or should I run some Beachheads??? Or a little of both.

"
Richman209ish wrote:
Awesome guide and thnx for taking the time to write it. Just hit 1800 dex and wrecking everything in my path. Still got room for improvement too and want to level up a bit.

For 95+ should I just roll safe t16s with the increase pack size notable or should I run some Beachheads??? Or a little of both.

Also, the reflections of paradise nodes in the Kalandra Tablets offer a ton of XP but can get kinds pricy the higher level they are.
Hello everyone, my First post ever in here.
Im playing this build and it is a bläst.
I am using Hrimsorrow at the moment,around t10 maps. Is there any Point, where I should swap the gloves or is that something I can change "later"?
Thanks a bunch
"
Doomhammer666 wrote:
Hello everyone, my First post ever in here.
Im playing this build and it is a bläst.
I am using Hrimsorrow at the moment,around t10 maps. Is there any Point, where I should swap the gloves or is that something I can change "later"?
Thanks a bunch

I played this build the last two leagues. I would replace the gloves you have.
Find a pair of rare gloves with high DEX and temple mod +damage against chilled monsters. You can try to find some yourself or just buy them. Depending on your budget these can range in price from pretty cheap to several divines if you want another decent resit roll.
Start throwing eldritch currency at them to try and hit +damage per 100 DEX and intimidate.
I personally like gloves like these over the hunter gloves because it gives you more flexibility with resists. Hunter gloves will have 2 suffix slots taken up by DEX rolls. Its just my personal preference.
I hope this helps. Happy Hunting!
"
Zuuule wrote:
"
Richman209ish wrote:

Also, the reflections of paradise nodes in the Kalandra Tablets offer a ton of XP but can get kinds pricy the higher level they are.

Oh wow I didn't even know about paradise tablets lol. I'll check it out when I level up to 97.

Also I had a quick question. I know to switch Hypothermia and Barrage for bossing , but what about map bosses and Maven 10 boss fights or invitations??? I can't tell but it felt like Hypothermia was better on 10 boss Maven fight. Maybe because the combination of small arena, Hypothermia crowd control, and 10 bosses release at once??
Thanks for the Answer.
I have another Question:

The poised prism can have 10% of phys as extra cold, is this Something good to get or should I Stay at the normal Version?

Need to fix a lot still, flasks, Pantheon anderen so on
Questions about marks, would assassin mark be better for end game bosses vs sniper mark?
"
Doomhammer666 wrote:
Thanks for the Answer.
I have another Question:

The poised prism can have 10% of phys as extra cold, is this Something good to get or should I Stay at the normal Version?

Need to fix a lot still, flasks, Pantheon anderen so on

I popped both versions into POB and the difference on my character was negligible. I would just stick with the normal version.

Now if you could find one with that AND point blank corruptions then maybe you do that to open up another passive point on your tree. Tho I would assume it would be very expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info