[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

Longtime fan of your freezing pulse totems build, which is my only level 100 character. Not feeling that again dropping from 5 projectiles to 3, so really hopeful on this. Also better single target damage.

Grimro convinced me on atlas passive tree though. Starting with generic nodes (more maps, +1 tier to maps, more packs, more rares, etc.) until map pool is in a great place then respec a bit.

Incidentally I watched all three of your videos in the first post, which puts me over the number of PoE videos I watch in a year. Keep up the good work.
So now that mark on hit is only 200% mana multiplier, could it potentially replace cast on crit for our mark or nah? cus it doesnt need to be linked so a 5L/6s would be enough
"
BasedDong wrote:
So now that mark on hit is only 200% mana multiplier, could it potentially replace cast on crit for our mark or nah? cus it doesnt need to be linked so a 5L/6s would be enough

Feel free to give it a shot - the mana cost may still be pretty annoying but otherwise I don't see anything wrong with it.
What 5/6 link supports do you use while leveling with EA?
Any other option for amulet anoint?
oh man levelling until 1st lab and getting EA was a such a pain in the ass with the archnemessis rares and i did get f'aal from them anyway :D
Got lucky with drops yesterday and managed to scrap enough cash for a decent Rain of Splinter jewel and trasnsitoned over at 62 with 9 Ballista.

Build feels great, just great, with pretty terrible gear from drops all the way through. Super happy so far - though my tree is all over the place. WTB regrets ;)
Last edited by Iteken on Feb 6, 2022, 4:43:47 AM
"
Iteken wrote:
Got lucky with drops yesterday and managed to scrap enough cash for a decent Rain of Splinter jewel and trasnsitoned over at 62 with 9 Ballista.

Build feels great, just great, with pretty terrible gear from drops all the way through. Super happy so far - though my tree is all over the place. WTB regrets ;)

Nice! Don't forget that there are 20 points worth of respecs you can get from quest books in the campaign.
Why change the starting point of the build on the endgame tree? Wouldn't be easier for anyone just use that starting point from the beginning?
"
Torneco wrote:
Why change the starting point of the build on the endgame tree? Wouldn't be easier for anyone just use that starting point from the beginning?

The reason for the swap at the end is to get better returns from the Fluid Motion jewel we socket below the starter area and save on skill points. There's no real benefit to having strength nodes until then, so the elemental damage is better. If you want to save on Orbs of Regret, you could conceivably just start there from the get-go, though.
Last edited by Corzanth on Feb 6, 2022, 3:25:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info