[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

"
Lapsi wrote:
RF inquisitor or jugg which is better. Am casual so want tanky and safe character that I can play only whole league

Both are great and can be tanky enough to survive pretty much everything. Inquisitor has access to more damage, while Juggernaut has more versatile ascendancy with extra AoE, more tankiness or slow immunity. I'd say Inquisitor is better for bossing and Jugg for clearing, but only by a margin; both can do anything really.
you just gotta get higehr level, Righteous fire is super hard to sustain at low level, you really need to wait until you get like 1 or 2 labs in so youve got enough regen from sources for it to work, Stone golem and purity of fire+vitality until you can progress out of them, higher level gear will have like 5x much regen on it as lower level gear
I was able to sustain RF after first lab. Level 85 now and just got final lab done.

It's been pretty smooth sailing, but damn do Archnemesis encounters hit hard once you do the fourth one. Even with the tankiness of juggernaut, I've still gotten oneshot several times. It feels like Steel Infusion especially just wrecks me even with 90% phys damage reduction.
A couple of lowbie tips from my leveling...

For those struggling with mana reservation and no currency to afford a level 3 Enlighten gem. You can buy a 6% + 6% + 6% (18%) mana reservation cluster for between 2 and 10c

In trade site, paste the stat filter: "Added Small Passive Skills grant: #" and then where it says ANY, change it to: "6% INCREASED MANA RESERVATION EFICENCY OF SKILLS" in the dropdown.

You are looking for any jewel with NO NOTABLES (or will need to scour it) so you get 18% total reservation on the 3 small passive skills.

This allows you to run Determination + Skitterbots + Purity of Elements (for the ailment immunity)

I also switched 1H weapon/shield to "The Searing Touch Lathi" (Staff) for a huge boost in RF Damage at early maps. Might rework the tree for more staff spell block and take glancing blows, not decided yet.

You can get 100 life regen /sec on a belt.

"Pyre Sapphire ring" helps with damage while leveling with 80% increased burning damage, can get that at level 11.

Also going to get Replica Atziri's Foible amulet, with the Vampirism anointment. That is an extra 5% life regen and 20% increased recovery rate as this league seems to require much higher survivability.

Toughts?
Last edited by GeoffC on Feb 7, 2022, 2:33:55 PM
I league started with this and did Heist at 59 - 65 following a guide.

This build was easily able to do the Heists at that stage with minimal gear investment, which funded some decent gear. Currently at 110/117 on the atlas.

I have a Brass Dome I was able to afford from doing Heist BP runs at 75+ with ease. The currency with Heist is insane from the effort required and this build is pretty good at that.

Thoughts:

-Single target damage was lacking with Searing Bond. Solution: I'm toying with Fire Trap and it has helped a good deal with single target but I need to now seriously invest in the gear.

-This build is stupid tanky and I was able to sustain RF at around 30 with max fire resist and Spriingleaf

-Previously, I've only made it to high yellow maps as I'm both inexperienced and lose interest. This build easily breezed through T16 on budget gear (remember, my Brass Dome has been sitting in my stash and haven't used it once).

Overall, I'd recommend this build for a more stress free PoE experience. I'm not sure how quick it can run super juiced maps with optimal gear but maybe I'll shoot for that this league.
Should i swap RF to main 6link and bond just for support ? Did will better clear right
"
caohuycuong wrote:
Should i swap RF to main 6link and bond just for support ? Did will better clear right

Almost the same damage because helmet is kinda like a 6L (can be 7L). But yes, you can.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Sorry this is going to be a noob question.

Been playing the build so far till 78, so not very advanced yet but build feels great, and I can see myself playing for a while.
I havent played in like 4 or 5 seasons so I apologize for the question but how do you craft the implicit mod in your items?
For example, your Watcher's Eye has 20% total recovery implicit on a unique, can you point me on how to craft those mods?

Sorry for the noob question and thanks for sharing your very fun build, cheers and be safe :)
"
jmxpt1 wrote:
Sorry this is going to be a noob question.

Been playing the build so far till 78, so not very advanced yet but build feels great, and I can see myself playing for a while.
I havent played in like 4 or 5 seasons so I apologize for the question but how do you craft the implicit mod in your items?
For example, your Watcher's Eye has 20% total recovery implicit on a unique, can you point me on how to craft those mods?

Sorry for the noob question and thanks for sharing your very fun build, cheers and be safe :)

These are just random enchants I got from Harvest options. Harvest can occasionally offer "add a random implicit to your jewels" or something like that. Nothing to worry about, don't need those.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I'm having a blast with this build, thanks a lot man.
I've killed pretty much everything there is to kill, havent done delve and syndicate but probably will give it a go in the future.

single target damage is lacking a bit, but my gear is not that great so there's room to grow.
Still trying to 6link my Brass Dome, but I'm already seeing that it's gonna be hard to fit it in the build just like that. gonna need to get some new gear to fill up the resists and all that.

Legacy of Fury has been making maps a breeze. it's so fun just running and turning every now and then to loot stuff.

I will try to mess around later to try to find a way to be a bit bursty on the bosses, now it takes a while to kill the big boys/girls/demons/eldrich horrors.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info