[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

"
sharkeye101 wrote:
hi , i need some help at this point pls
ive followed the pob guide till lvl 50 and past it and im almost at 80 now and still cant use determination aura at all
not sure what lvls of auras should i keep at !
what skills should i aim for ? the ones under skills in this forum post or the ones in the pob link that devon uses ?
what lvls of gems like lifetap ?

also have to mention that i cant get the anomalous ones and those endgame ones , i just started recently and was following pohx's build but it really got me stuck and this one was literally simple enough for me till this moment and im afraid of getting stuck again :(
can't help if your profile is set to private
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
i set it to public now i think , may you take another look please ?
thank you i really appreciate it
in order to progress your going to have to get Rare's n get rid of those leveling items you will not Survive red maps
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
thank you , so i see u dropped heralds of ash and purity of elements auras and every other gem should be maxed , also i still cant run determination when i drop herald of ash cuz i have to keep purity of elements to keep resistances high , what to do ?
"
sharkeye101 wrote:
thank you , so i see u dropped heralds of ash and purity of elements auras and every other gem should be maxed , also i still cant run determination when i drop herald of ash cuz i have to keep purity of elements to keep resistances high , what to do ?
better rare's with better resist enlighten with your auras helps also + those boot's im wearing are a core item meaning must have item
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
better rare's with better resist enlighten with your auras helps also + those boot's im wearing are a core item meaning must have item

ok ive made a huge upgrade if you may take another look and tell me what i can work on to improve , for kikazaru and amulet i cant take them due to low dex for now and still trying to find better gloves and scepter maybe good uniques not sure how to look for them and for the awakend and anomalous gems ...etc i cant get my hands on them now , so for ascendancy i only got untiring - unflinching and unbreakable , cant get unstoppable not sure why even tho i completed the third lab and going through it again now
"
sharkeye101 wrote:
"

ok ive made a huge upgrade if you may take another look and tell me what i can work on to improve , for kikazaru and amulet i cant take them due to low dex for now and still trying to find better gloves and scepter maybe good uniques not sure how to look for them and for the awakend and anomalous gems ...etc i cant get my hands on them now , so for ascendancy i only got untiring - unflinching and unbreakable , cant get unstoppable not sure why even tho i completed the third lab and going through it again now

You should really only run the RF gem setup in the helm if your helm has the modifiers like "Socketed gems deal 30% more elemental damage", "Socketed gems are supported by X level Concentrated Effect", or "Socketed gems are supported by X level Burning Damage". Since your helm doesn't have any of those, you're better off putting the RF gems setup in the 6-link body armor like Pohx's build.
"
You should really only run the RF gem setup in the helm if your helm has the modifiers like "Socketed gems deal 30% more elemental damage", "Socketed gems are supported by X level Concentrated Effect", or "Socketed gems are supported by X level Burning Damage". Since your helm doesn't have any of those, you're better off putting the RF gems setup in the 6-link body armor like Pohx's build.

ive fixed it and made another upgrade to scepter the dmg is much better now .

there is one thing that i think i messed up which is the cluster jewels part , i took every node was in pob and only managed to get 1 jewel with "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" but it doesnt seem to work also im afraid that i dont really know if should take the nodes near cluster jewels or not , i just dont understand it , may you take a look and guide me through pls :)
Is this build able to kill Uber Bosses? If so can it be done deathless?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info