[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

youre the best thanks!!!!
"
devon752 wrote:
"
maciekxpl wrote:
Hello Devon

Im enjoying your build very much but I have one problem.

Ive just bought The Brass dome. The Problem is that I dont get bonus health from Life Mastery (15% increased maximum Health if there are no Life Mod on Eq Body Armour).

I have more Helth when I'm without Brass. I know, Brass take strengh bonus but Ive multi times undo this mastery to check if i lose health but nothing happened. Also when Im adding this mastery Im getting 0 Life, what weird is.

I would really appreciate your help

Eddit.

I think, I have figured it out.
Spoiler
The Brass has Life Modifier. I think it doesnt work with this Mastery.

Yes that is true.

Is it worth to switch body armour or just reallocate the talent?
Where do you get enough intel to wear your gear? I'm running into the issue that I'm not having enough intel to use my weapon and I don't see any other than a jewel in your build. Thanks for the help!
Not sure if im doing something wrong but fire trap doesn't seem like it does much at all.
Updated the build again guys!

"
Altheroth wrote:
Is it worth to switch body armour or just reallocate the talent?
Just switch talent ofc.

"
steelchucker3 wrote:
Where do you get enough intel to wear your gear? I'm running into the issue that I'm not having enough intel to use my weapon and I don't see any other than a jewel in your build. Thanks for the help!
Amulet and Jewel, rest is on the tree on small nodes.

"
Zorron wrote:
Not sure if im doing something wrong but fire trap doesn't seem like it does much at all.
Updated build and should be better if you use the new setup with 2x 5L's. Now best corruption is "+1 to Socketed gems"
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Thank you for the guide!

Last edited by buttersnot on Apr 15, 2023, 8:53:03 AM
"
buttersnot wrote:
Thank you for the guide!

You are very welcome.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hi. Sry i am from ger. Which search options a necessary for the flasks ?
what Brutal Restraint Timeless Jewel seed do i need? in guide 2323 can i own other?
did someone find the large cluster jewel for sale ? i tried to search for it muilt times but didnt find it on the new league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info