[3.20] Shockwave Cyclone Build | Champion | Forbidden Sanctum | Path of Exile 3.20

I have both staffs with almost same stats but how come it say hegemony staff do more dps then serpentine staff when I check my dps?? I bought the same serpentine staff as urs. Is the tool tip bugged/wrong? Quz I don't feel any change in dmg between the staffs
"
Sarwar94 wrote:
I have both staffs with almost same stats but how come it say hegemony staff do more dps then serpentine staff when I check my dps?? I bought the same serpentine staff as urs. Is the tool tip bugged/wrong? Quz I don't feel any change in dmg between the staffs

the ingame tooltip is shit and always has been. trust POB for a better DPS calculation, but most likely the double damage is not well calculated in-game, plus some other factors like attack rate

but if you did buy a 400/450pdps kulemak, it's better than 90% rare staves. the only possible upgrade is a >700pdps rare staff but that's a huge investment
Had struggle at first with survivability.Could still do almost all content(no wave 30/feared) but used 3 portals sometimes.After i upgraded to a 700+ pdps staff everything became smoother .Invested 37 ex total into the build.Running juiced t16 square maps with searing exarch without problem.

EDIT: Switched Abyssus out for devotos devotion with cyclone speed head enchant. Build feels way better.

Edit2:After i bought a 2 impale watchers eye and the new boss jewels my dps is at 8.1m (total invesment:60-65ex)

Last edited by kulbali on Mar 12, 2022, 4:27:07 PM
What should I go for when I want to anoint my Jewelry?
Hi;

At skill tree you didnt show which masteries have you given. Can you write them pls?
Hi Guys,

I cant figure out why Assassin's Mark has to be lvl 11. Can someone explain?

Thanks in advance.
Is there a one hand weapon and shield version of this build? 2 hander is cool but I prefer the sword and board style.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info