[3.20] Shockwave Cyclone Build | Champion | Forbidden Sanctum | Path of Exile 3.20

How are you dealing with elemental damage in this build? This seems to be a big problem so far.
Any tips on how to craft the chest with mana cost + crit chance + additional curse?
Just wanted to give this build some love. Cyclone is my favorite skill but it's been tougher to push builds in the end game, IMO. At least for someone who is still learning how to make it rain, lol. I started on a reave build but once I got to maps and got it set up it seemed like a bit of a piano key build plus it just wasn't as satisfying as a good cyclone build.

Lots of the top builds on poe.ninja are shockwave cyclone so I decided to give this a whirl. I'm just in early maps but so far it's absolutely mowing everything down, which shows me this one has promise. I've never taken down Sirus and I'm hoping this one gets me there. Cyclone coupled with the shockwave skill is super fun and kinda explodey.

Would love to get some more interest in this build.
There is no such Kulemak on the trade. So I wonder is there any option to change Kulemak with a rare staff? With rare we loose some Impale, crit chance and attack speed. But we get more phys...
Last edited by Raensul on Nov 23, 2021, 6:20:10 AM
https://pastebin.com/3YfbSHAU
this is my build for now, cyclone shockware as well, any idea how to scale the dps? currently it hard to scale to 3mils
On 3.17 works fine but i made some tweaks for better perfomance on bosses.
Current gear:

For jewels:
Large is same: Force Multiplier + Iron Breaker + Master The Fundamentals

I switched medium for 2 small with:
- Feast of Flesh + life
I did that because its better for survi
Last edited by Deboltix on Feb 10, 2022, 3:15:08 PM
As great as phys cyclone is you just need to put in so much currency to make it as good as other builds who clear juiced T16 bosses on like 1 or 2 ex invest - I'd love to play phys Cyclone again but man it's just not worth it.
"
Prov1eh wrote:
As great as phys cyclone is you just need to put in so much currency to make it as good as other builds who clear juiced T16 bosses on like 1 or 2 ex invest - I'd love to play phys Cyclone again but man it's just not worth it.

which builds?
"
wotad wrote:
"
Prov1eh wrote:

which builds?

Skellie Mages, Seismic Exang Traps, EA Ballista whatever, Spectral Helix, P-Conc... or just put the same investment into LS Zerker and it'll feel a lot better. I'm not saying this is a bad build, it's just that you'll need a lot of currency to make it scale and feel as good as the youtube videos show.
Last edited by Prov1eh on Feb 21, 2022, 9:14:04 AM
Hello Folks!

First of all, sorry for my bad English, not my Main Language.

Cyclone is one of my Favorite Skill's since i play PoE.

But since in my Opinion, the best way to play the Game is "Ranged" and "Much DPS as possible" ... Cyclone was no good Option for me.

I dont like, if i die. So i try many times building Tanky Chars. Problem is, the DPS is not that nice. And still, if i go Tanky, i got OneShot by some Mechanics.

How ever... i see this Build, and tried it. I Choose Champion, because it should be "tankier".

So, leveling was Fun for me, i switched really fast on Cyclone, and it was okay for me. Later, it was still very fun, the DPS was pretty nice.

Now im NOT Fully Geared, but i think, i buyed some good stuff for that build.
The Damage is "ok" , my Problem is, i dont reach 100% Crit atm, because i miss some Crit on some items. But what is more Pain in my Ass is, that this Build is not Tanky at all, in my Opionion.
I cant say, what things or what damage kills me often instantly, because PoE dont show it to you, but im pretty sure, it is some Elemental, sometimes some Physical... and ofc, Chaos is a big killer for me.

I have Fun with this Build, yes, but i die toooooo much, what definitly stop the Fun. Dont know if i go Melee in the Next Leagues Again.

Still i wanna say Thanks for that Build <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info