[3.17] Elemental Hit Wander Build | Deadeye | Archnemesis | Path of Exile 3.17

Hey! Im so excited to check this build on 3.17. Could you make budget version for us just for league start?
I wanna post here firstly because, one I enjoy deeply the build the way it is ( for the biggest part the core component of it. )
And two, With heavy edit to how I play it, I still started from the bottom ( which means a tabula and trash gear and did T16 pretty well, bosses and conqs too on a 2 ex budget ) before starting to invest in it and crafted myself some dirty gear for cheap, conqs barely take a second now and there's so much space for upgrading still. Thank you sir for such a clever and amusing build to play
"
ph03nix3d wrote:
Hey! Im so excited to check this build on 3.17. Could you make budget version for us just for league start?

You can easily squeeze T16s on a tabula. level as TR or RoA until early maps and have the gems leveled up before transitionning
Im actually trying this build as a return to wander playstyle . Im trying to run everything but im clearly lacking some mana reservation node or etc .. I can't have everything active all at once .. How can you run the 3 auras + skitter ?

( Figured out that you don't need to have haste activated to really shine . its more for the vaal version than the normal one . )
Last edited by LeFaucheurRouge on Apr 17, 2022, 8:19:48 PM
Hey,

Anything new for 3.18? Or will the build stay the same?
zzz
good build but your way of leveling is the worst leveling time ive ever had

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info