[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

"
diabeetus21 wrote:
Only thing i am missing from this build is the amulet (have half the ex for it) and wanted to know if there is a different amulet I can use till I can get it or if its worth waiting for the determination one.

grace one is way less and it's basically the same thing
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
diabeetus21 wrote:
Only thing i am missing from this build is the amulet (have half the ex for it) and wanted to know if there is a different amulet I can use till I can get it or if its worth waiting for the determination one.

That is way easier and only needs a few socket colour changes. Thanks.
"
diabeetus21 wrote:
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
diabeetus21 wrote:

That is way easier and only needs a few socket colour changes. Thanks.

yeah it gives us identical armour in the end seeing as we convert it all anyway. i guess the determination one is more expensive becuase other builds use it too. grace one might even be better for flask uptime while mapping too
I'm using Wrath Aul's because it was a lot cheaper, is that bad?
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Hello davyd

I have a suggestion for our build

For min max how about ahns corupted scourged belt + replica dreamfeather with chance to do triple damage since we take armour+endurance charge in tree?

With 3 charges and 2 x triple dmg dreamfeathers we get 15 % to do triple damage

Ahns have also 15% life and 60% fire res

Let me know your thoughts my friend

Respect

Arn's Anguish has a couple useful stats on it, but you won't be able to reliably keep up the charges. That being said, on the topic of min-maxing; for this build, even more so than for other builds, no belt compares to Mageblood.

"
eduloots wrote:
I'm using Wrath Aul's because it was a lot cheaper, is that bad?

It will fix your reservation, but not much more; of all the attributes, intelligence Aul's gives us the fewest useful stats.
currently working on the build and it feels pretty good so far. Running on -178 res, 4k life but my main problem is the single target damage. I saw that EO doesnt trigger and i dont know why
Can someone how have experience with this build take a loot at mine?
https://pastebin.com/cefMR3tB

i know i miss some flasks, didnt had them in stash and buy them and currently saving up for enlighten and empower
Last edited by Example257 on Nov 25, 2021, 11:46:29 AM
starting this build atm,but i wonder if this is possible for next league as a starter build?since we need clusters etc in beginning like fuel the fight & fury..i know doryani proto & replica dream won't be in league start early so its gotta wait till someone sells it but any other recommended items untill 'endgame'? for gaining currency & buying endgame gear later on?
It was terrifying to throw an item I paid 10 ex for into the krangler but I did it. I'm ecstatic with the result.

"
pluke89 wrote:
starting this build atm,but i wonder if this is possible for next league as a starter build?since we need clusters etc in beginning like fuel the fight & fury..i know doryani proto & replica dream won't be in league start early so its gotta wait till someone sells it but any other recommended items untill 'endgame'? for gaining currency & buying endgame gear later on?

Since when is Scourge going core? This build is centered around scourged/corrupted items. You won't be able to get anywhere near -200% lightning res without Scourge. This build is mediocre at best without capped lightning res and scourged triple damage/culling strike/lightning damage Dreamfeathers.

And league-starting with this build is simply not possible exactly due the to the nature of this unique-heavy build. Most of the uniques are close to unobtainable at the start of the league. The cluster jewels is not a problem, but Dreamfeathers + Doryani's Prototype is. You can theoretically go something with similar skill tree (like Ancestral Warchief totems or Splitting Steel) and do a mild respec later. You may be waiting a long time to that switch though because these items are typically extremely expensive at the beginning of the league (or will be now when people know about this build). Provided Scourge goes core and you will have access to scourge next league, of course.

"
Example257 wrote:
currently working on the build and it feels pretty good so far. Running on -178 res, 4k life but my main problem is the single target damage. I saw that EO doesnt trigger and i dont know why
Can someone how have experience with this build take a loot at mine?
https://pastebin.com/cefMR3tB

i know i miss some flasks, didnt had them in stash and buy them and currently saving up for enlighten and empower

So, after checking your skill tree & gear I can say the following...

1) You do not have +1 strikes gloves or Tribal Fury on the skill tree hence you can't double-dip on bosses and you lose 2,08 mil. DPS.

2) You are missing attack speed everywhere on your gear - you have only one Feed the Fury cluster, your Dreamfeathers have low attack speed, your flasks are missing attack speed and you have no attack speed jewel:

Attack speed is your main scaling tool in this build.

3) Your flasks are absolute garbage - vendor them all and invest in some high level ones and roll them properly with attack speed, incresed armour. With good set of flasks you can gain 1-2 mil. DPS easily!

4) Your armour is waaaaaay low which is why your DPS sucks - you need to seriously bump up your Wrath, Determination, Grace, Defiance Banner and Haste levels. They are not even level 20 and you need them at level 25+. Vendor them all al buy corrupted lvl 21 auras and for the start you can buy lvl 3 Empower but optimally, you'll want gear with +2 Aura gem levels or +2 AOE gem levels corrupts. The defence (and naturally DPS) will skyrocket.

5) Missing 20% gem quality + awakened gems in main links. Yes, this costs a lot and yes, you NEED it.

6) Precision at level 18 is taking away your DPS. You have selected a very complicated build where the level of Precision aura must be set at very specific level to balance between accuraccy and crit. There is very tricky interaction between elemental overload and lightning mastery (lightning damage non-crits are lucky) which lowers your DPS if you crit too much.

7) You are missing one Introspection small cluster - these are huge DPS.

All above combined are only the major points why you don't do any damage. There are dozens of small tweaks that will cost tons of exalts that will boost your DPS, but there is no other way.

This build requires properly corrupted and properly scourged perfect uniques to perform at peak levels. That requires a huge investment into corrupting and scourging - at this point I have bricked and deleted over 100 ex in items that I badly corrupted or badly scourged. This is, however, a necessary step to push this build forward. If you are not ready to literally DELETE your currency, this might not be the build for you.

Example: Scourged Alpha's Howl with -20% lightning res is good but Scourged double-corrupted Alpha's how with +2 AOE, +1 socketed skill gems, -30% lightning res with defiance banner lab enchant and lvl4 Enlighten socketed in will boost your DPS by 900%. It will cost probably a mirror, but that's how it goes in unique-heavy builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info