[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

Thank you davyd for this beast of a build !!!

Yesterday i went from 76 to 89 :-)

First time i kill sirus A8 at 86 lvl , first time i got straight to red maps from kitava

Sirus droped me awaken lightning damage

Im having a blast !!

-122 res and i am melting shit !! :-)

Now scourging dreamfeathers <3
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
davydavidsson wrote:

The easier way is to buy it, but the cheaper way is to scourge it yourself, there's no way around it. It might be arduous but it's not very hard, because the resistance scourges are quite common and you don't need -200% lightning resistance to run maps. Good luck!

Exactly as davy said, if you are not prepared to destroy a bunch of stuff scourging, do not attempt this build. I have personally deleted over 25ex of badly scourged stuff (failed perfect dreamfeathers, +aura/AOE corrupted alphas, double-corrupted rings, perfect 30% ms double res rare boots, etc.) and I am still saving currency because buying properly scourged items would cost me much more.

I must say that I was lucky that I was theorycrafting armorstacker without Doryani's probably around the same time davy did, so I already had a bunch of stuff for dirt cheap before the guide wasreleased (around 70 Introspection small clusters for 5c each, 20 perfect dreamfeathers, insane A-speed viridians, etc.) Nowdays, don't expect to buy the gear for cheap. More and more people build this beast-of-a-build every day. Some stuff (will not be specific) is getting seriously overpriced, becase it is shared with other OP AF build that came out recently (again will not be specific).

Add. lacking DPS: This build melts EVERYTHING - every boss dies under a second, A8 conquerors die under one second, I insta-phase sirus in 2 seconds, map bosses get one-shot 99% of the time and my setup is far from finished (will not post my game plan) but I can easily get to 16-24 mil. DPS from where I am rn. Little nuances on your gear makes huge differences! If you think you have the same dreamfeather as davy does, look closer! Same goes for armour, same goes for helmet, etc. If you are missing a corrupted implicit here and there, if you have less attack speed on your dreamfeathers, if you have bad viridian jewel with shitty attack speed, if you are not capped at -200% lightning res, do not question this build's DPS. It is one of the best builds you can play this league and it feels 100% amazing once you learn how to avoid that ligtning DOT.
Last edited by Forstik on Nov 22, 2021, 3:46:19 AM
Keep Scouging replica dream feathers this league. I have sold like 30ex worth including one with culling strike 15ex). Not just this build, plenty of demand also from Scion aurastacker :)
Looking for advice. Invested few ex in this build but cant handle simulacrum, got rekt at 19 wave. I have already done A8 sirus, elder, shaper.
I am still missing 1 introspection jewel and have -160 ligh res, after some tweaks in pob for -200 light res, only geting 4M DPS.
How do you guys get 10 mil?
If you put this character together correctly it is obscene. Fantastic build, great guide on what is required to make it work, 10/10
hi,since im bored af of my gen cry bf,i wanna try this build..But i wanna ask if you got any path to follow on the three?and what about weapons during lvling progres.. any with phys is ok or... like redbeak,sceava,ichimonji etc..?since dreamfeather is at lvl 66.

thanks in advance,kinda nooby at poe XD
"
Looking for advice. Invested few ex in this build but cant handle simulacrum, got rekt at 19 wave. I have already done A8 sirus, elder, shaper.
I am still missing 1 introspection jewel and have -160 ligh res, after some tweaks in pob for -200 light res, only geting 4M DPS.
How do you guys get 10 mil?

You can open my PoB and piece by piece swap out my gems and gear with yours, you'll see where the damage comes from. As for surviving Delirium; chaos resistance will get you a long way.

"
pluke89 wrote:
hi,since im bored af of my gen cry bf,i wanna try this build..But i wanna ask if you got any path to follow on the three?and what about weapons during lvling progres.. any with phys is ok or... like redbeak,sceava,ichimonji etc..?since dreamfeather is at lvl 66.

thanks in advance,kinda nooby at poe XD

Optimal tree pathing depends a lot on your acting pace. The leveling section just roughly describes how I went about it. As long as you end up with the level 70 tree (see PoB section) when you go into maps, you'll do fine. As for leveling gear; just slap on a Tabula Rasa and whatever weapons you can get your hands on, this build doesn't path into any weapon specific nodes, so weapon type doesn't matter. I personally went with Aurumvorax, so I didn't have to deal with resistances.
Hello davyd

I have a suggestion for our build

For min max how about ahns corupted scourged belt + replica dreamfeather with chance to do triple damage since we take armour+endurance charge in tree?

With 3 charges and 2 x triple dmg dreamfeathers we get 15 % to do triple damage

Ahns have also 15% life and 60% fire res

Let me know your thoughts my friend

Respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
I'm enjoying the build quite a lot. I even bought a watcher's eye from OP xD

Still have long ways to go in the build, but that's what makes the build interesting imo :)

Gear I'm using:

Last edited by eduloots on Nov 23, 2021, 12:51:52 PM
Only thing i am missing from this build is the amulet (have half the ex for it) and wanted to know if there is a different amulet I can use till I can get it or if its worth waiting for the determination one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info