[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

Hello excellent and unique work here , very interesting

Is only way to lower lightning resist by scourge corupts ?

Thanks in advance
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Its a really nice build. Reminds me a lot of the transcendence stacker I played about a year ago that ran perforate. This is slightly less tanky but the scalability for DPS is waaaay higher. Current struggle is I'm only at 4.2k hp which is a tad low and my DPS isn't quite there yet. Still the best build I've played in a long time. It's nice to be tanky with decent clear speed and DPS, which is something I haven't experienced in a long time 😂
Love the build, was bored of Zerker LS so rerolled into this, been enjoying every second, trying to reach the -200 light res cap gets a little pricey haha.
Last edited by Mistweaver on Nov 15, 2021, 11:18:09 PM
Hello davyd

I started your build , i love armour stackers my 2 best characters was armor stack mana guardian and fortify stack champion

I really want to play this but im not so experienced as you guys , i started on ritual league and i have manage finish the game on my own

In the lvl 70 entry pob you have large clusters with 1 notable wich is not allocated but in the leveling section you say to path to feed the fury and fuel the fight

Please explain a bit more

Thanks in advance

Respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
double dip ancestral call

What does this mean?
"
"
double dip ancestral call

What does this mean?

'If the melee strike hits a target, that enemy cannot also be hit by the area damage'

means hitting with both the melee attack and the AoE. to achieve this you need to stand and attack a bit away from the actual boss. that means your melee attack misses, the ground AoE hits, and then ancestral call or extra strike will target the boss, essentially double dipping on both the melee hit and the AoE. otherwise just facetanking and hitting the boss with melee means the AoE won't do damage. it's why sometimes you melt bosses, othertimes it feels bad
Can this be played without Aul's, maybe removing one of the purities?
Can this build do wave 30 simulacrum or feared? Did someone try it?
I can vouch for this build. Insane scalability and yes it can do wave 30 sim pretty easily. I have different clusters than the guide but it has been working well.
"
ninotkovac wrote:
I can vouch for this build. Insane scalability and yes it can do wave 30 sim pretty easily. I have different clusters than the guide but it has been working well.

Nice, did you try feared already?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info