[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

This was my last build for the league. I was on a budget so I only hit 89% res for fire and cold but it was still so strong and tanky. Thank you for the build guide.
Reduced Resistances
Problem:
It's possible to obtain high amounts of reduced resistances with uniques introduced in 3.17.0.

Solution:
Resistances can no longer be reduced by more than 100%.

I believe build is dead then? I loved playing it =/
"
eduloots wrote:
Reduced Resistances
Problem:
It's possible to obtain high amounts of reduced resistances with uniques introduced in 3.17.0.

Solution:

I will post an update on this build with regards to the 3.17 patch notes hopefully by Tuesday. In short; I think the build will lose a chunk of it's outrageous DPS (perhaps deservedly, I might add), but will remain playable.
Last edited by davydavidsson on Jan 28, 2022, 1:13:04 PM
"
eduloots wrote:
Reduced Resistances
Problem:

Solution:

I don't think this means cap is now -100, they already added -200 cap last league. I think the real problem is lack of scourged items, so we really dont have reliable way of stacking -lightning res.
Last edited by greenrasp on Jan 28, 2022, 5:49:45 PM
"
greenrasp wrote:
"
eduloots wrote:
Reduced Resistances
Problem:

Solution:

I don't think this means cap is now -100, they already added -200 cap last league. I think the real problem is lack of scourged items, so we really dont have reliable way of stacking -lightning res.

Getting -100 is not an issue. You just need 2 Thread of Hope.
"
davydavidsson wrote:
"
eduloots wrote:
Reduced Resistances
Problem:

Solution:

I will post an update on this build with regards to the 3.17 patch notes hopefully by Tuesday. In short; I think the build will lose a chunk of it's outrageous DPS (perhaps deservedly, I might add), but will remain playable.

Updated - Resistances can no longer be reduced by more than 100%. This does not change the cap of -200% for negative character resistances. This change affects stats that reduce resistances such as the reduced Fire Resistance modifier on Cowl of the Cryophile and the reduced Elemental Resistances modifier on The Annihilating Light.

From the updated patch notes.
"
korsic wrote:
"
davydavidsson wrote:
"
eduloots wrote:
Reduced Resistances
Problem:

Solution:

Updated - Resistances can no longer be reduced by more than 100%. This does not change the cap of -200% for negative character resistances. This change affects stats that reduce resistances such as the reduced Fire Resistance modifier on Cowl of the Cryophile and the reduced Elemental Resistances modifier on The Annihilating Light.

From the updated patch notes.

Nice but still no scourge mods for - lightning everywhere

You think only with zero lightning res and something like thread of hope will be viable dmg for bossing ?
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Well that's good news for the build if -200% cap isn't gone.

Now we go thread of hope + dual bricked light res ventor's, self curse ele weakness/conuctivity and...?

haha
Last edited by eduloots on Feb 1, 2022, 3:16:01 PM
"
eduloots wrote:
Well that's good news for the build if -200% cap isn't gone.

Now we go thread of hope + dual bricked light res ventor's, self curse ele weakness/conuctivity and...?

haha

New jewel "Melding of the flesh" grants you like -70 all res so that together with thread of hope and base -60 res can get you to around -150, and thats more than enough, but then even if the jewel isn't crazy expensive you would need to cover all the resistance penalty from it for fire and cold.

I think build will still be viable with some adjustments, might loose some dps tho.
Guys, is this build have "ok" map clear or ONLY for boss hunters?
Last edited by TemnyMagic on Feb 2, 2022, 2:43:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info