[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

Insane build, absolutely love it!

Quick question: does blood and sand work with it?
Im not clear here...
"
lolepple wrote:

Im not clear here...

It works, but keep in mind that when you're double dipping Smite, only 45% of your single target dps classifies as AoE damage. This means that the downside of Sand is less severe, and the upside of Blood is less potent. You can try it out, though I haven't found the upside of either to be worth the mana reservation.
Last edited by davydavidsson on Dec 30, 2021, 4:27:05 AM
"
davydavidsson wrote:
"
lolepple wrote:

Im not clear here...

It works, but keep in mind that when you're double dipping Smite, only 45% of your single target dps classifies as AoE damage. This means that the downside of Sand is less severe, and the upside of Blood is less potent. You can try it out, though I haven't found the upside of either to be worth the mana reservation.

Fair point! I've experimented a little and can only confirm what you've said, its by no means worth the mana reservation. Next upgrade for me would probably be awaken multristrike and then Mageblood :)
Thanks for making this build, it's fun (and strong) enough that I stuck around for 36/40 for the first league ever. Thanks!
Love the build and pretty much done every content but i struggle during simulacrums that have high physical converting to lightning damage. how do u handle the lightning mods for sims?
Really loving this build, but i cant manage my cold and fire resistances, any tips, because i want to stay at -200 lightning res.
"
MeechieSama wrote:
Love the build and pretty much done every content but i struggle during simulacrums that have high physical converting to lightning damage. how do u handle the lightning mods for sims?

Those mods should not be an issue with sufficient armour, perhaps try alternating your flasks for maximum uptime (or use Mageblood).

"
Tuyngma wrote:
Really loving this build, but i cant manage my cold and fire resistances, any tips, because i want to stay at -200 lightning res.

If you can't get the resistances on your gear, you could look for jewels with resistances.
Been experimenting with Brutal Restraints down at the Duelist socket. Took 200 Divines but I managed to hit a nice one giving me 16% inc aura effect significantly boosting defenses & damage.
David you think we can make this again in 3.17 ?

Without scourge corupts ?
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
David you think we can make this again in 3.17 ?

Without scourge corupts ?

https://pastebin.com/ghHQHh3p

Here is a rough idea without scourge corrupts.
Last edited by SamtingRong on Jan 10, 2022, 1:41:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info