The Onyx Oblivion Armour Set and Wings - Big Sale on Skill Effects This Weekend

The armour design is simple and nicely done. The smoke effect is disappointing. Also, isn’t the smoke effect same as one of the existing belt mtx, no? I think I have it, and can’t recall the name.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
V.Noiceee
"
This weekend we're holding a sale on a huge selection of Skill Effect microtransactions, so make sure to check your watchlist if you've been waiting for a discount for your favourite Skill Effect! The sale includes every Skill Effect in the store except the new ones which were released since the Scourge launch (they will be included in our daily deals rotation later). In the meantime, have a look at the full selection of discounted cosmetic effects here!

"
huge selection of Skill Effect microtransactions

"
The sale includes every Skill Effect in the store except the new ones which were released since the Scourge launch

GGG your message does state huge selection, and also states every Skill Effect. This gives a false representation of what is on sale causing some to think all Skill Effects besides the new ones would be given a sale price. Instead it is only a huge selection, which is not every Skill Effect. Hopefully your wording can be adjusted for the next sale of this type, or you could honor your words to give all items this weekend a sale price. Only selecting a large majority of Skill Effects and not all is of course going to impact your profits this weekend.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on Nov 5, 2021, 2:00:28 PM
honestly.. tempting.. but ill pass... if im allowed to be honest id say game is kinda garbage right now... Fun > MTX and when the game been good and also when i had hope for you and the game i knew to show it with my wallet and support you.. but i think you dont deserve it right now because you are clearly not hearing the real voices of the players.. you made podcasts and live streams but it was only big names streamers you listen to.. with all respect to ZiZ and i do have respect for Ziz for what he does for community and poe university he is in no way an example of the avrage player in PoE and his wishes are definitely not our wishes.. hes ok with game being clunky and complicated because its way easier for him to reach the info.. but we normal players whom are where your actual money coming from.. we get sick and tired of how clunky and low quality of life this game brings.. i hoped Scourge would be different but matter of fact Scourge made everything worse.. Fortify nerf came out and whom does it hurt most? ofc self caster whom were already in worst place and almost unplayable.. you add some stupid uber content that almost no body even reach and only 5% of skills you have in gave are really vaiable to clear the content..
items still shit and this game has 0 game progression is kill for months till you have 9999999999999999999999999 exalts to buy your gear and never buy anything again..
Scourge just add more RNG
there are legit no builds to play everyone is toxic rain.. its not fun anymore
"
Snapfire wrote:
"
This weekend we're holding a sale on a huge selection of Skill Effect microtransactions, so make sure to check your watchlist if you've been waiting for a discount for your favourite Skill Effect! The sale includes every Skill Effect in the store except the new ones which were released since the Scourge launch (they will be included in our daily deals rotation later). In the meantime, have a look at the full selection of discounted cosmetic effects here!

"
huge selection of Skill Effect microtransactions

"
The sale includes every Skill Effect in the store except the new ones which were released since the Scourge launch

GGG your message does state huge selection, and also states every Skill Effect. This gives a false representation of what is on sale causing some to think all Skill Effects besides the new ones would be given a sale price. Instead it is only a huge selection, which is not every Skill Effect. Hopefully your wording can be adjusted for the next sale of this type, or you could honor your words to give all items this weekend a sale price. Only selecting a large majority of Skill Effects and not all is of course going to impact your profits this weekend.

Seriously. Just be straightforward and clear. I don't assume deception on this, just an oversight.
Can we have an MTX for Cobra Lash?
The picture on the post has Suffering Toxic rain, I thought it was included in the sale and it is not? what?
Cool set
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Chameleon wrote:
Any chance of a 50% store wide sale any time soon?

I just emailed them about that very thing and they said we just have to wait for Nov 26. LOL
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Last edited by mostbrilliant2 on Nov 6, 2021, 4:37:39 AM
"
Praanesh wrote:
"
caprisolle wrote:
Recolored isn't it?

Nothing wrong in recycling game assets. A lot of people underestimate the cost for making new assets for every new product. Also, this is optional. If you hate the idea of recycling assets, you are free to not engage with it.

Here's the thing though. I am a graphic and 3D artist, and I've worked on a number of games and projects. Reusing assets is perfectly fine, BUT GGG does not make it clear what lengths were taken to revision the art in question. This could have taken a very long time, OR it could have taken literally 5 mins.

I'm not really interested in fighting over bullshit like this, buy it if you like it or ignore it if you don't.

My experience tells me nothing GGG has ever reskined/recolored was ever that labor intense. In fact its likely they have a program that does this very thing for them. Literally press 1 button and done.

BAM = $40 pls..

How long do you think it took me to make this piece? This is all by hand btw.

Spoiler

Or this!?

Spoiler

They also have software that 'wraps the MTX (if armor) around the character, without having to rig it. I mean, this is not that hard or time consuming.

HOWEVER - do not confuse my message here. I think artists are HORRIBLY taken advantage of in this industry. So for a company to value art in this way is frankly amazing. Which is the ONLY, I repeat, the ONLY reason I don't go batshit crazy when they recolor shit, when they could literally just sell some dye.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Last edited by mostbrilliant2 on Nov 6, 2021, 4:55:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info