The Onyx Oblivion Armour Set introduces a whole new look to one of the popular armour sets. Complete the outfit with the corresponding Onyx Oblivion Wings and other Onyx Oblivion cosmetic effects which were introduced earlier this week. Watch the videos below or click here to get yours!

This weekend we're holding a sale on a huge selection of Skill Effect microtransactions, so make sure to check your watchlist if you've been waiting for a discount for your favourite Skill Effect! The sale includes every Skill Effect in the store except the new ones which were released since the Scourge launch (they will be included in our daily deals rotation later). In the meantime, have a look at the full selection of discounted cosmetic effects here!

The sale runs all weekend and ends at Nov 08, 2021 10:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time). In case you need points for this sale, we'd recommend checking out the Scourge Supporter Packs.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Any chance of a 50% store wide sale any time soon?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
No eye openings. Would be nice on a Second Sight character.
i need exalted orbs not mtx ;)
celestial carrion golem missed the sale and it's not new this league :(
The Onyx armour set and wings look good! Not gaudy and less shiny. Black wispy smoke is just right.
Recolored isn't it?
"
caprisolle wrote:
Recolored isn't it?

Nothing wrong in recycling game assets. A lot of people underestimate the cost for making new assets for every new product. Also, this is optional. If you hate the idea of recycling assets, you are free to not engage with it.
Still waiting for MTX preview
pog sale
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
"
Praanesh wrote:
"
caprisolle wrote:
Recolored isn't it?

Nothing wrong in recycling game assets. A lot of people underestimate the cost for making new assets for every new product. Also, this is optional. If you hate the idea of recycling assets, you are free to not engage with it.

Also nothing wrong with stating the fact this one and the oblivion set shares same model, so basically it's a 100% recolor of existing asset for the full price.

When the answer to a simple question is "yes", is there a reason to go an extra mile to justify that? Just feels like an disgenious answer, though I believe you're not saying that in bad faith or something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info