[gamebreaking] HUGE lags in random maps (into d/c's) [COMPILATION]

Australia gateway, I am in NZ the they removed the NZ gateway :(

Ping spike from around 3pm - 9pm the game is unplayable, ping is in the 9000s

Please bring back NZ gateway, its unacceptable that you don't cater to kiwis in your own land
The ONLY thing that you should be posting here is a WinMTR report which was ran while you were playing..

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1377789
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
aqui esta mi WINMTR

https://pastebin.com/rB3se8HL
+1 having this issue as well.

Exclusively tied to the Scourge mechanic, absolutely no other factor matters.

I've ran juiced Blight-ravaged maps with enough stun towers and enemies to cause actual frame lag on my 3080, and still didn't have any network issues.

I can spend an entire night Delving without seeing so much as a hiccup in my latency bar.

I can run Heist maps while streaming in 1080p on a mobile tether and have zero issues with delayed totems or rubber banding or D/C's.

I can start getting problems, swap to standard, and play the same map with a standard character and not get issues. Then swap back to this league and the problems re-appear.

Yet I cannot move more than 3 screens away from my portal in a T1 map before the game is unplayable.

Your League Mechanic Is Broken
YOUR LEAGUE MECHANIC IS BROKEN

This has been happening for me to and I play the Cali server.
crazy ping spikes every 5 seconds and desync issues since Scourge 2nd patch roll out
-SG and JP gateway both had this issue occur to me
same
"
CassiusBenard wrote:
+1 having this issue as well.

Exclusively tied to the Scourge mechanic, absolutely no other factor matters.

I've ran juiced Blight-ravaged maps with enough stun towers and enemies to cause actual frame lag on my 3080, and still didn't have any network issues.

I can spend an entire night Delving without seeing so much as a hiccup in my latency bar.

I can run Heist maps while streaming in 1080p on a mobile tether and have zero issues with delayed totems or rubber banding or D/C's.

I can start getting problems, swap to standard, and play the same map with a standard character and not get issues. Then swap back to this league and the problems re-appear.

Yet I cannot move more than 3 screens away from my portal in a T1 map before the game is unplayable.

YOUR LEAGUE MECHANIC IS BROKEN

its hardly rigorous testing but i was able to delve for 10 minutes but i havent been able to complete a map in a day and a half without dc-ing
same issue here, it seems like any small spike in your ping would cause it to go to 10k+ ping and eventually disconnects you.
Same thing for me since they removed the NZ Servers. NZ to AUS Servers seem fucked atm. Seems to happen on a random AUS server at times. my ping would be 50ms in H/O then over 1000 in map. The times I did run WINMTR Showed nothing, while in game I was spiking all over the show. I just gave up and downloaded WTFast, fixed all my issues since, with a 15ms penalty. Honesty depressing to be paying for a Program to play a NZ game in NZ. Please GGG Just bring back the NZ Servers.
Last edited by keydordene on Nov 4, 2021, 1:21:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info