[gamebreaking] HUGE lags in random maps (into d/c's) [COMPILATION]

yeah... 20k+ ms on a map. good luck trying to play.
Same problem, no solution, game literaly impossible to play. Can't run 1 single map.
Might as well add to the list, I have been experiencing this too, randomly in certain maps, ping fluctuates from 100 to 5000+ and back, looking like a saw.

I run a 1070, 16gb ram, i7-7700HQ with 8 cores at 2.8GHz and my net can be slow at times, but it works fine with other aspects of the game and other games / youtube, so I'm not too sure about what could be the case.

All my settings are the lowest they can be, disabled the sound effects in the config etc. and I normally play Vulcan but I've been switching between the two to see if they make any difference, and they don't seem to.

I'll continue to look into any possibilities on my end but it's hard to determine the source of the lag.
Mechanic Misconception:

Are your minions "randomly dying"? Do you have the Fleshcrafter unique equipped?
If you answered "Yes" to both of these, high chance is that your minions have over 50% chaos resistance, converting 100% of their HP into ES, killing them.
I had the same problem, ping going to 20k+ followed by a disconnect, while leveling my second character a couple of days ago in the São Paulo realm, it happened like 3-4 times in different acts...

I then switched to the Washington realm and it didn't happen anymore for me ;/
I am having issues with high latency as well. I normally play on Amsterdam servers and it's not as bad but it made me switch to Frankfurt and it's a lot worse there.
I am having this issue as well. Makes many maps unplayable at random. Blown away that there's not been so much as a response from GGG on this.
I'm not logging back into the game until there's at minimum some acknowledgement of the issue. Plenty of other games out right now that don't lag.
I'm also with this same problem, it started on Monday, until Sunday was calm, I was already going crazy thinking it was just me.

São Paulo - Server.
Same here, unplayable 1k+ ping spikes. Fine in hideout
I've noticed this lately as well. I have even noticed in my hideout I will sometimes be sitting at about 150 ping instead of my usual 30. if I jump in a map it hits 2k. I have checked my ping in other games, on speedtest, etc. Both when it is high in hideout and high in maps it's perfectly fine on other games/speedtest. I play on CA gate.

Sometimes it pingpongs and sometimes it just shoots up to 20k and DCs me. I have tried both DX11 and Vulkan and issue is with both. All graphics settings have been put lowest possible. This was not an issue for me at launch but began happening more and more frequently after every patch, and now it is very frequent.
Please post a WinMTR as per the instructions on the sticky post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info