💖[3.23]💖 Kayn's Icicle Mine Assassin Guide

Hey man since the eow is getting nerfed how should we level now? I wanna try this build as my first or second char. Thanks for the build.
"
kwickslow wrote:
Hey man since the eow is getting nerfed how should we level now? I wanna try this build as my first or second char. Thanks for the build.

You could level as sabo using icicle mines and later swap to sin. If ur not into that you could always go arma brand (like i did this league (3.16) and it worked perfecly fine until redmaps) then i swapped to icicle cuz i had the currency for it. Here is my day 2 poe ninja:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/KaynGuy/KaynGotCovid?i=8&search=allskill%3DIcicle-Mine%26sort%3Ddps&time-machine=day-2
how many ex you need to transition of arma brand to icycle mines?
and can you recommend some arma brand assasin guide to follow until can transition to icycle? TY A LOT
Last edited by Morfogore1001 on Jan 28, 2022, 10:04:02 AM
how many ex you need to transition of arma brand to icycle mines?

I cant really answer this question as i don't know the economy of the upcomming league prior to the release. All i can tell you is that you should at least have x2 void batterys and badge of the brotherhood amulet. I would also preffer having +1 power charge on helmet and maybe even one or two medium clusers to go with it.

------------------------

and can you recommend some arma brand assasin guide to follow until can transition to icycle? TY A LOT

The best idea i can offer here is that you just run a practice level with assassin as arma brand and see how you like it, i sadly don't have a guide on leveling it as i just picked it as my starting skill as it had high base dmg and good scaling for low investment :)
Last edited by KaynGuy on Jan 28, 2022, 10:49:59 AM
Oh, ty, maybe you can tell me with skill you level 1-28? Because arma Brand is lvl 28. Sorry for many questions.
"
Morfogore1001 wrote:
Oh, ty, maybe you can tell me with skill you level 1-28? Because arma Brand is lvl 28. Sorry for many questions.

Fireball from witch works, you can also try stormblast mine or even go as far as to use icicle mine and then swap to arma brand, there is a lot to choose from, i think fireball might be a little too slow early, so i would go for stormblast mine.
Thinking of league starting this as a poison helix assassin, saving up for void batteries/badge and switching over to your beautiful looking icicle mine build.

Wondering if you have a "minimum advised before switching" PoB laying around? I think that'd be very helpful to me and many others!

Thanks for the guide!
For the leveling phase what do you recommend?
"
Beholdd wrote:
Thinking of league starting this as a poison helix assassin, saving up for void batteries/badge and switching over to your beautiful looking icicle mine build.

Wondering if you have a "minimum advised before switching" PoB laying around? I think that'd be very helpful to me and many others!

Thanks for the guide!

Sounds good and original i like it.
I will take a look at pob for it in the next two days, i will keep the guide updated.
Thanks for the input !

(Keep an eye out on the chalgelog)
Last edited by KaynGuy on Jan 28, 2022, 5:08:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info