New Microtransactions: Oblivion and Onyx Oblivion Necromancer Bundles

Lol, is this a joke? Was this supposed to be a free MTX and you decided to put a price tag on it? Cos these are worse than your recolours of other existing stuff.
Digging this more than the celestial pack!
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.
If anything, you guys at GGG should really revisit some of your old MTX's and update them instead of milking us for reskins.... I'm tired of this isht...

Although, Onyx Oblivion isn't too bad, but fix some of the old ones..
Last edited by Mojo907 on Nov 3, 2021, 10:36:47 AM
"
DarkJen wrote:
Problem: We're killed off nearly all minion builds by huge nerfs to them from many sides.

Solution: Release recolored minion skins.

Doy you guys rly think we are, necros, so happy now so surely will buy em and support all this nerfgalore?
Dont think so.

^ This

I used to spend on supporter packs. When my nowhere close to being overpowered minion builds were gutted because of some niche build I decided no more spending until the ridiculous nerfs stop. After playing other builds since then and those also getting nerfed because of other niche builds I came to the conclusion that GGG really has no idea how to competently nerf something without affecting tons of other builds. Long story short, still not spending money to support this crap show.

For the life of me I can't figure out while I'm still playing. Mega-hype marketing just to be let down again I guess /shrug

PS - Flask system sucks, I'd rather have 1 health flask and nerf all the garbage mechanics GGG implemented which require all this flask nonsense
I just checked on the Path of Exile community and I'm over the moon to see the response to Harvest! Even when you're super confident in a launch, you're always afraid people will hate it or something terrible will happen. It's such a relief and a joy to see how happy everyone is! - Bex 20 Jun 2020
0:21 in the video shows the oblivion effect on a carrion golem, but it's not listed as an MTX in the pack. Am I incorrect?
Last edited by Firebelley on Nov 3, 2021, 5:32:22 PM
very sad you never get the carrion golem into this stuff... come onn, it's unofficially the necromancer golem... i'm not gonna spend my money on this skins and then don't have a caarrion golem matching them.. makes no sense to me. :(
This is how you know skele mages are meta :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Firebelley wrote:
0:21 in the video shows the oblivion effect on a carrion golem, but it's not listed as an MTX in the pack. Am I incorrect?

I think you might be. I want to say what looks like a Carrion Golem in that video is actually one of those critters out of abyss and *maybe* crypt tilesets, that has the same curved spike forelegs that it slams into targets as the Carrion Golem has.

Not totally sure though; it's kinda hard to tell from the video. But it seems to me the critter's head is different from the usual Carrion Golem head.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info