Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Multistrike

How do status ailments work with this? Lets say I have 20% chance to shock. Is it one roll for the initial hit or is it a roll for each individual hit?
"
MrBautista wrote:
How do status ailments work with this? Lets say I have 20% chance to shock. Is it one roll for the initial hit or is it a roll for each individual hit?

If it work like critical hit, you roll chance to shock once. If it will shock, all monster that got hit will shock. Duration depends on HP of the monster still.
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
"
Secksy wrote:
Level 1:
180% mana cost
lvl 19. 21str 15dex
Repeats attack 2 additional times
88% MORE attack speed
40% LESS damage

Another niche-at-best support gem that will work for few specific skill combos but does not help overall variability.

I, as a Heavy Strike user, will not utilize Multistrike at all due to fact I already have significant gap between theoretical and real DPS of the skill due to constant need to reposition my character on each knockback. Multistrike support gem is reducing per hit damage, which is compensated by increased IAS, which is the worst possibility for Heavy Strike.

Less damage per hit and more IAS is generally detrimental to ARPG playstyle since it is a lot more beneficial to 1HKO monsters when possible. Higher DPS via IAS is only fully in longer battles, e.g. on bosses, where player can stick to a target without much downtime.

Can some one werify how multi interacts with frenzy? Does it get 3 charges or only one?
IGN: Zarbis, ArcIsBad
"
Falcord wrote:
Has anyone figured out how on critical effects work with Multistrike yet?

So if I'm using Terminus Est (1 frenzy charge per crit) and my 3 repetitions crit at once (as they're supposed to) do I get one or three charges?

If the first initial roll is a crit, the rest will follow.
Has the same mechanic as double strike.
ign: Kiyumori , Rhea_Morte
So no actual hits, only the 1st hit counts? So blind won't have extra chances to trigger?
You crit or do not crit? You blind or do not blind... etc? How about LoH...?

Starting to form tears here :*(, answers and some more clarification much appreciated!

How does this interact with minions?
"
RabidRabbit wrote:

(...)
Multistrike seems better suited for physical damage heavy builds, where it might provide more dps for less mana expenditure than faster attacks.

doubtfull. because of the way armor works one big hit is better than three smaller hits with a bit more damage for pure phys damage builds.
then again there is perhaps a nice interaction i have not thought of yet :) .
"
Anamaeus wrote:
"
Falcord wrote:
Has anyone figured out how on critical effects work with Multistrike yet?

So if I'm using Terminus Est (1 frenzy charge per crit) and my 3 repetitions crit at once (as they're supposed to) do I get one or three charges?

If the first initial roll is a crit, the rest will follow.
Has the same mechanic as double strike.

Thanks. That is not my question however.

I know all of them will crit, I want to know how many charges would I get from that.
is it possible to hit the same target with the mainattack and those 2 additional attacks?
ING: "MeneaterMildrid" or "WICKEDSICKmoves"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info