New Microtransactions: Oblivion Toxic Rain Effect, Oblivion Weapon Effect and Onyx Oblivion Weapon Effect

I made a post here that apparently wasn't helpful enough criticism because it was removed.
So let me try again more clearly...

I first re-iterated a previous post about a skill video being months old with an opinion.

Secondly I stated statistical fact on the number of MTX for popular skills vs un-popular skills. I even mentioned these un-popular skills were not bad skills. These statistics can be looked up by anyone.

I lastly made a request that I wished more non-meta skills got MTX.
This part is especially important for two reasons.

1) If a skill looks stupid, people are less likely to use it.
2) Wanting players to diversify skill use but create a huge discrepancy in available MTX for those skills is entirely contradictory. It isn't hard to figure out why.

An example used was Wild Strike. A Skill since 2015 if not early beta that has no MTX.

Sorry for formulating my own theory based on things said by developers, factual use of skills and their MTX quantity. Maybe it's just a coincidence that Toxic Rain is currently the most used skill (again).
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
love the toxic rain effect! im playing a TR champion this league :p
Oblivion Toxic Rain !!!!nice!!!!I like it!!!
This Oblivion aesthetic should get done for Vortex, and also for some off-meta but still serviceable skills like Flameblast.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
Xzorn wrote:
I made a post here that apparently wasn't helpful enough criticism because it was removed.
So let me try again more clearly...

I first re-iterated a previous post about a skill video being months old with an opinion.

Secondly I stated statistical fact on the number of MTX for popular skills vs un-popular skills. I even mentioned these un-popular skills were not bad skills. These statistics can be looked up by anyone.

I lastly made a request that I wished more non-meta skills got MTX.
This part is especially important for two reasons.

1) If a skill looks stupid, people are less likely to use it.
2) Wanting players to diversify skill use but create a huge discrepancy in available MTX for those skills is entirely contradictory. It isn't hard to figure out why.

An example used was Wild Strike. A Skill since 2015 if not early beta that has no MTX.

Sorry for formulating my own theory based on things said by developers, factual use of skills and their MTX quantity. Maybe it's just a coincidence that Toxic Rain is currently the most used skill (again).

I agree, but let's be honest... those MTX aren't made for players. They are made to make as much profit as possible, that's why they are holding them back until a skill is "meta" enough that most ppl will notice and have an urge to buy it.

Even tho Toxic Rain is pretty good for a while now, it's the most dominant right now I guess. (especially in SC)
Last edited by Sadaukar on Nov 1, 2021, 5:58:45 AM
ooh pretty lights
The oblivion weapon effect seems neat.
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.
It has been nerfed literally 6 months ago...
Makes sense, but most people who have made this as their league starter is either wrapping it up or have wrapped it up already and have moved on to their 2nd character so they're still releasing it kinda late to make the most money.
How about new skills that have no MTX. Stop recycling the same shit over and over…. We need more variety. How about some green mtx… that would be amazing. Hydrosphere needs a MTX aswell. That skill looks like garbage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info