Style yourself with smoky wisps of death and despair with these new Oblivion and Onyx Oblivion themed cosmetic effects! The Oblivion Toxic Rain Effect replaces the regular look of the skill with clouds of silvery blue smoke and eerie grey tendrils that reach out to entangle your enemies. Check it out below or get yours here.

The Oblivion and Onyx Oblivion Weapon Effects give your weapons a sinister new look with blue and black smoke respectively. Check them out below or get yours here.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
luks gut
LOL the Toxic Rain Oblivion MTX video is six months old, did you wait to post it THAT LONG? XD
Oblivion Reap when?
Toxic rain MTX, 6 months old video... I understand now why it dodge the nerf every league and GGG force the meta.
For what it's worth, a LOT of the MTX we see released every week has been in the game data for months or even years.
I do like the Onyx Oblivion Weapon effect;

However....

Sorry, but until the current HMFIIC is removed from GGG my wallet remains closed.

17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Hmfiicccjeusvqkqgdhsha

You need to use more letters, you'll sound smarter.

What the f is hmficccqwerty12345 or whatever you just spoke about? Please elaborate.
"
TheDravic wrote:
LOL the Toxic Rain Oblivion MTX video is six months old, did you wait to post it THAT LONG? XD

Nice catch. I didn't even notice that at first.
I wish ads didn’t make up 50% of the content here.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info