Red Warrior has Shot the Food :(
I don't see any plans to fix crashes.
Last edited by 1umant on Oct 31, 2021, 5:15:34 PM
"
Bring Back Synthesis

and a Chris Wilson Hot Tub Stream! YES!
Last edited by RPGNoobANKA on Oct 31, 2021, 5:18:55 PM
Oh yes, please bring back Synthesis.
I would play a Synthesis standalone game.

no /s btw
sometimes i wonder if the person who coded in sound parts of "piercing bolt" have nightmares about it from time to time like vietnam flashbacks lmao
game still keeps crashing...

nice
Imagine all the whiners coming to a random post that none of the QA Team nor devs actually read or care what people post on it.

...Oh wait! They're already here!

Keep up the good work, GGG! Some of us appreciate the teams and their efforts.
“Bring back Synthesis” as a meme on the list…? At least they’re self aware. But either way, what would be wrong with actually bringing it back? Or let me guess, they actually deleted all the code that was required for the original Synthesis to run and don’t want to bother rebuilding it or don’t find it necessary. There is no Synthesis in the game anymore, AS A MECHANIC. It’s just unique maps with uniques that can drop and implicits on items. We don’t have the synthesizer or the puzzle game anymore and AT LEAST those things stood out from the usual things you have us do with league mechanics. They even removed the Memory Nexus you can access as an area. It’s like they don’t want to admit that it was a mistake to get rid of the mechanic the same way they did with making it so we can’t make our own gardens with Harvest anymore. Also, it makes me wonder how people are actually playing the league and having fun. Have you tried playing without an explode chest? It feels so horrible that there’s no point to even play league unless you run either profane bloom, Inpulsa’s or those gloves. I honestly haven’t had fun with a league mechanic since Harvest. Do you know why? Because At least it felt different AND was actually rewarding. Nowadays all the league mechanics you make just seem like you’re running of ideas. You’re essentially making us do the same thing every league but in a different way. Be daring for once to change it up and stick with a unique league mechanic that’s something other than mindlessly killing things without much variation or putting thought into it.
People's logic on here:
"Can't form a valid argument? Easy, stalk the person's profile instead and attack their character.
Don't like or can't handle someone's opinion? Easy, label it as “toxic”."
Unique items chase you LMAOOO. Great job had a good laugh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info